


...I must've forgotten it, cuz even now I don't remember

Finally! This is an event that deserves my epic facepalm virginity.Did you sign up for the secret santa and completely forget about it?![]()

I think the Daedric is worse, I agree it does look very alien-ish...I don't like it either...but I do like the Dragon armor set, the heavy armor set...I used a mod for that, so I have a different skin for it, a darker one, which looks pretty cool, and that same mod gives me dragonbone weapons...awesome shiz...there are soo many cool things, new loot, new items...Sounds cool. I honestly enjoyed the game more before I got the Daedric Armor Set. The Dragonbone Set looked awful. I tried to wear it for the sake of variety even though it was worse than Daedric, but it looked so bad I couldn't take it. My favorite Armor Set was probably when I walked around with a hybrid of Orc and Steel (that good steel). I looked so badass, and got funny comments from Orcs saying "Look at that guy trying to look like an Orc." Daedric looked too otherworldly to me, like an alien or something, or a demon, and that's not what I wanted to look like. I wanted to look like a badass warrior, a human!
Did you sign up for the secret santa and completely forget about it?![]()











things like???Well if next Christmas or New Year you suddenly decide to visit, and you still want me to make it up for ya...then Budapest is UR destination...I will do things to U thorny never even imagines![]()



aren't you a bit too full of yourself???...she's stalking me around the forum![]()

I guess thorny wouldn't think of getting you a huuge colored poster of Judeau...Why'd you have to go there and ruin the mood![]()

I'd rather expand...well...erm...something elsethings like???
expand our imagination..say what you'll do![]()


...aren't you a bit too full of yourself???![]()

I guess thorny wouldn't think of getting you a huuge colored poster of Judeau...![]()
