Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Limited edition

:headscratch
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Limited edition

I know right? :oh

---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Thanks for the Xmas gift btw bene :super
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Limited edition

:shifty...I must've forgotten it, cuz even now I don't remember:sweat
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Limited edition

Did you sign up for the secret santa and completely forget about it? :rofl
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Limited edition

Did you sign up for the secret santa and completely forget about it? :rofl
Finally! This is an event that deserves my epic facepalm virginity.

:epicfacepalm
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Limited edition

Sounds cool. I honestly enjoyed the game more before I got the Daedric Armor Set. The Dragonbone Set looked awful. I tried to wear it for the sake of variety even though it was worse than Daedric, but it looked so bad I couldn't take it. My favorite Armor Set was probably when I walked around with a hybrid of Orc and Steel (that good steel). I looked so badass, and got funny comments from Orcs saying "Look at that guy trying to look like an Orc." Daedric looked too otherworldly to me, like an alien or something, or a demon, and that's not what I wanted to look like. I wanted to look like a badass warrior, a human!
I think the Daedric is worse, I agree it does look very alien-ish...I don't like it either...but I do like the Dragon armor set, the heavy armor set...I used a mod for that, so I have a different skin for it, a darker one, which looks pretty cool, and that same mod gives me dragonbone weapons...awesome shiz...there are soo many cool things, new loot, new items...

Btw Daedric armor...if you've played Oblivion, or know something about the lore, Daedras are demons or at least sort of...

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Did you sign up for the secret santa and completely forget about it? :rofl
:gwah

-_-;

Sorry...:sweat
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Limited edition

:lmao

How will you make it up to me? :love
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Limited edition

U'll get a present on next year's Secret Santa, even if you won't be the one assigned to me
If I don't forget:3c
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Limited edition

Okya...I'll visit ya:hurr

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

If you come at least to until Budapest:3c
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Limited edition

Well if next Christmas or New Year you suddenly decide to visit, and you still want me to make it up for ya...then Budapest is UR destination...I will do things to U thorny never even imagines:hurr
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Limited edition

Why'd you have to go there and ruin the mood :gwah
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Limited edition

Well if next Christmas or New Year you suddenly decide to visit, and you still want me to make it up for ya...then Budapest is UR destination...I will do things to U thorny never even imagines:hurr
things like??? :hurr

expand our imagination..say what you'll do :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Limited edition

...she's stalking me around the forum :gwah
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Limited edition

Why'd you have to go there and ruin the mood :gwah
I guess thorny wouldn't think of getting you a huuge colored poster of Judeau...:zomg

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

things like??? :hurr

expand our imagination..say what you'll do :oh
I'd rather expand...well...erm...something else:oh




:hurr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top