Re: Moon of my life

...
Well...the PDF that I have has only 612 pages, at least the 2nd book...it's still a lot, since it's A4 size...I think I will finish it by let's say Thursday

My favourite characters....well I loved the entire Dothraki cast...Khal Drogo was one of the most badass characters I've seen in a long while in a movie, TV show...same with her beloved wife Dany...and the whole Dothraki story adds a bit of the fantasy to the show...
I like the Spider, Varys, his detached attitude is awesome...and in the end I like Jon Snow...his character is pretty cool...bit boyish for my taste, but the potential of his character is great, given what we will have to face in the North...I'm still at my 2nd book, so I dunno shit about him, nor the ZOMBIES
The last paperish thing I've read was a newspaper
Boring, heh....if you would be boring, I wouldn't be talking to you

...
And what's wrong with board games?

...granted playing them at home is a bit bland...but we do that all the time with my friends...actually it became pretty trendy lately...when we go out in a pub, or on a trip, we always bring a few boardgames a few decks of cards that sort of thing....we rarely party...but we do drink that's true...but it's not that exciting, let's be honest here
And my life is not that exciting either

...and I like it that way, actually I'm trying to make it as less exciting as possible...the only instances when I get out of my room, is when I have to go to uni, or out to drink a beer or two(which is once a week and not that exciting, just catching up with my friends)...
And even when I go out, it's not me that actually does the talking, or not that much...last time for example, I went out with my friend, and we watched Animal Planet in the pub
