Re: I'm sick of cheesy titles...\o/
Or what?
Or what?



I want people to discover my cheesiness by themselves, I don't want to let them know...too easySo instead of cheesy titles you're fine with being inherently cheesy yourself?![]()

I thought everyone knew you were easyI want people to discover my cheesiness by themselves, I don't want to let them know...too easy![]()

Easy on the eyes yesI thought everyone knew you were easy![]()

...

Or confusin URself on you ownEasy cheesy? Easily cheesy?
*confused*



Maybe.Or confusin URself on you own
U should get to know me personally![]()


Nice, nice, thxHello-lo-lori!
How you been lately?
...I'm actually preparing for JLPT right now, with some small pauses in-between to check in here...I'm actually quite pumped, because I get to leave the house, get on a train and just go...
...
...I know



[/move]
yooooo bene, first get a new sig?
2nd how's life?
3rd do u like to dance?
[move][/move]
...I need to find something awesome and freaky....and it's rare
...I want new year's eve here already

...I danced in the past, but I had to quit because I was playing tennis and the schedules conflicted with each other...I still regret it...the only regret in my life







Lol...and I thought it was quickly forgottenHey, Lori!
I saw and advert of your thread and came to say 'hi'.
So, how are you lately? What are you doing during the holidays?
...
....but mangas are out, so I'm reading those right now


Cute?Why not get something awesome and cute?![]()
![]()
@Adi-chan: What's with that set? Like Naomi-chan's set so much.![]()
....but I am a boy...I have little Lolo...no, noo...I want something dark and freaky

Why can't boy be cute?Cute?....but I am a boy...I have little Lolo...no, noo...I want something dark and freaky
![]()


A boy can be cute...but I don't want to be cute...I wanna be dark and freakyWhy can't boy be cute?![]()
But hey...my avy is cute enough....though it's funnier than cute actuallyWhy can't boy be cute?![]()


That sounds so cute!we are decorating some bush that Mom is growing in a pot somewhere![]()




Thanks...still haven't started it, yetGood luck with your project!![]()

That sounds so cute!![]()
....if I remember, I will make a pic with it...besides the costs, which are null, practically, because we don't have to buy a tree, the decoration itself only takes like 10 minutes
...lazy peopleI've been going somewhere for New Year since 2005 or sth....each year with at least 25 people....granted the same 25 each year, but still....we always rent a house or something together, so it's super fun and it's sort of cheap as well....this time we're going to Hungary, just like last year...to an Aquapark...granted, indoors, but still....winter + aquapark =/= love, so...I would've gone skiing somewhereYou're going somewhere for New Year? You sound like it will be a lot of fun.![]()
Where UR feminine side?...good ol' wizzard's wallet should be in your pocketI've been doing fine (though I kinda "locked" myself in my room for the past two weeks), I got invited to a job interview today. Hopefully, I'll get the job.

Thanks!I still don't have any big plans for New Year, but I was hoping to spend it with some close friends. I've always been with my family, usually at home, sometimes at some family friends's or relatives's place. I was with a friend only once, but I don't count it, because I didn't have a fun time. I was kinda ignored. But anyway... >.>
If you're going somewhere for New Year, take pictures! I'd be glad to see them. Oh, and have fun!![]()
...I will have fun...let's hope I'll remember it
....why stay home though during New Year....my and my friends' motto is to not spend New years eve in proximity of our home...because it's lame if you can go home and sleep at home....so we go at least 40 km away
...in a neighbouring city or something...