Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: I'm sick of cheesy titles...\o/

Or what?:teehee
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I'm sick of cheesy titles...\o/

or he will call ninjas ninjas
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I'm sick of cheesy titles...\o/

So instead of cheesy titles you're fine with being inherently cheesy yourself? :teehee
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: I'm sick of cheesy titles...\o/

So instead of cheesy titles you're fine with being inherently cheesy yourself? :teehee
I want people to discover my cheesiness by themselves, I don't want to let them know...too easy:hip
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I'm sick of cheesy titles...\o/

I want people to discover my cheesiness by themselves, I don't want to let them know...too easy:hip
I thought everyone knew you were easy :o
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: I'm sick of cheesy titles...\o/

I thought everyone knew you were easy :o
Easy on the eyes yes:oh




:cheez...





and the soul:om








But my words and fists are heavyweight:arro
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I'm sick of cheesy titles...\o/

Easy cheesy? Easily cheesy?

*confused*
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: I'm sick of cheesy titles...\o/

Easy cheesy? Easily cheesy?

*confused*
Or confusin URself on you own:hee

U should get to know me personally:hurr
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I'm sick of cheesy titles...\o/

Hello-lo-lori! :hug

How you been lately?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: I'm sick of cheesy titles...\o/

Hello-lo-lori! :hug

How you been lately?
Nice, nice, thx:D...I'm actually preparing for JLPT right now, with some small pauses in-between to check in here...I'm actually quite pumped, because I get to leave the house, get on a train and just go...:D...

But otherwise it's all good and boring...the only interesting things that come up in my life are moments when I realize I have no more bread left and I have to go buy some:oh...I know:sweatdrop

What about you? Been a long time since we had a nice long chat:D
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Whaddya call him?....Larry.....:teehee

yooooo bene, first get a new sig? :poke
2nd how's life?
3rd do u like to dance?
[move]:dancin[/move]
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Whaddya call him?....Larry.....:teehee

yooooo bene, first get a new sig? :poke
2nd how's life?
3rd do u like to dance?
[move]:dancin[/move]
:bored...I need to find something awesome and freaky....and it's rare
Life is good...exams and projects are swarming, but I just don't give a flying feck:toc...I want new year's eve here already:yelling
Oh and I love to dance!:zomg:maracas...I danced in the past, but I had to quit because I was playing tennis and the schedules conflicted with each other...I still regret it...the only regret in my life:scry



Oh...and check it out yo
http://mangahelpers.com/news/details/763
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Whaddya call him?....Larry.....:teehee

Hey, Lori! :hug

I saw and advert of your thread and came to say 'hi'. :XD

So, how are you lately? What are you doing during the holidays?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Whaddya call him?....Larry.....:teehee

Why not get something awesome and cute? :D :D :D

@Adi-chan: What's with that set? Like Naomi-chan's set so much. :o
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Whaddya call him?....Larry.....:teehee

Hey, Lori! :hug

I saw and advert of your thread and came to say 'hi'. :XD

So, how are you lately? What are you doing during the holidays?
Lol...and I thought it was quickly forgotten:D...

I'm fine thank you...in my bed sippin' some tea...and trying to build courage to actually start this programming project I have:sweatdrop....but mangas are out, so I'm reading those right now:wtf

The holidays except New Year are not that special...they are...hmm....tranquil I could say...calm, quiet, with the family, we even renounced the big Christmas tree..we are decorating some bush that Mom is growing in a pot somewhere:XD

But New year...:onoz....craziness will unfold, I'll even be away from the site for a week or so...here's one for my survival:beer


How are you hangin' in? Any greater plans for New Year?

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Why not get something awesome and cute? :D :D :D

@Adi-chan: What's with that set? Like Naomi-chan's set so much. :o
Cute?<_>....but I am a boy...I have little Lolo...no, noo...I want something dark and freaky:kukuku
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Whaddya call him?....Larry.....:teehee

Cute?<_>....but I am a boy...I have little Lolo...no, noo...I want something dark and freaky:kukuku
Why can't boy be cute? :(
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Whaddya call him?....Larry.....:teehee

Why can't boy be cute? :(
A boy can be cute...but I don't want to be cute...I wanna be dark and freaky

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Why can't boy be cute? :(
But hey...my avy is cute enough....though it's funnier than cute actually
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Whaddya call him?....Larry.....:teehee

Good luck with your project! :hug

we are decorating some bush that Mom is growing in a pot somewhere:XD
That sounds so cute! :XD

You're going somewhere for New Year? You sound like it will be a lot of fun. :amuse

I've been doing fine (though I kinda "locked" myself in my room for the past two weeks), I got invited to a job interview today. Hopefully, I'll get the job.

I still don't have any big plans for New Year, but I was hoping to spend it with some close friends. I've always been with my family, usually at home, sometimes at some family friends's or relatives's place. I was with a friend only once, but I don't count it, because I didn't have a fun time. I was kinda ignored. But anyway... >.>

If you're going somewhere for New Year, take pictures! I'd be glad to see them. Oh, and have fun! :hug
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Whaddya call him?....Larry.....:teehee

Good luck with your project! :hug
Thanks...still haven't started it, yet:oh
That sounds so cute! :XD
:hurr....if I remember, I will make a pic with it...besides the costs, which are null, practically, because we don't have to buy a tree, the decoration itself only takes like 10 minutes:p...lazy people
You're going somewhere for New Year? You sound like it will be a lot of fun. :amuse
I've been going somewhere for New Year since 2005 or sth....each year with at least 25 people....granted the same 25 each year, but still....we always rent a house or something together, so it's super fun and it's sort of cheap as well....this time we're going to Hungary, just like last year...to an Aquapark...granted, indoors, but still....winter + aquapark =/= love, so...I would've gone skiing somewhere
I've been doing fine (though I kinda "locked" myself in my room for the past two weeks), I got invited to a job interview today. Hopefully, I'll get the job.
Where UR feminine side?...good ol' wizzard's wallet should be in your pocket:3c
I still don't have any big plans for New Year, but I was hoping to spend it with some close friends. I've always been with my family, usually at home, sometimes at some family friends's or relatives's place. I was with a friend only once, but I don't count it, because I didn't have a fun time. I was kinda ignored. But anyway... >.>

If you're going somewhere for New Year, take pictures! I'd be glad to see them. Oh, and have fun! :hug
Thanks!:glomp...I will have fun...let's hope I'll remember it :delerium....why stay home though during New Year....my and my friends' motto is to not spend New years eve in proximity of our home...because it's lame if you can go home and sleep at home....so we go at least 40 km away:D...in a neighbouring city or something...

You guys should do that, too...just go away from UR city...:tem
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top