The Bravery

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

This sounds..sadistic........ . .. . . . . ..
So.. don't you know yet that I am sadistic? :cookiestare

Is it not your fault that you sigh too :worrybunny ?
Saa ne.

How sweet :eyeroll
:eyeroll

That day will come and we will see your names up there. But there's competitors ofc, like phio and bbb.
Let me clear up something. We are NOT a pair. Okay?
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

Yes ma'am. Catch-up kimi ni todoke mode is in order now!
Good boy zel kun, Ill try to catch up with naruto ^^' i had to start over again so Im back at the chunin exams xD but i now happily own 8 volumes of naruto :hee
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Merry merry Christmas! and a Happy happy New Year next!

MERRY CHRISSSMAS!! This is the festival of love :wtf
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Merry merry Christmas! and a Happy happy New Year next!

I know: next year I'll see if it is possible to add "Best Pairing" as new category for the Community Awards. We would all be the campaign team of nii-kun and yuki, okay?!

Merry Christmas, Zelxxx~ :D
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Merry merry Christmas! and a Happy happy New Year next!

You too phio :love
I want you and wish that you have a really really memorable time :D
Merry kurisumas phio–chan!
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Merry merry Christmas! and a Happy happy New Year next!

Zel~~~ Merry Xmas to you!!


and... what's with that best pairing? :-_-
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Merry merry Christmas! and a Happy happy New Year next!

Happy belated Xmas Zelkx and thanks for that wonderful bday gift :tackle :glomp
Happy new year to you, your families and everyone ><

So hows it going champion?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Merry merry Christmas! and a Happy happy New Year next!

I wish you a Happy New Year Zel! :confetti

I hope you had a fun time, may all your wishes for the year coming true~ :)
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Merry merry Christmas! and a Happy happy New Year next!

Zel~~~ Merry Xmas to you!!


and... what's with that best pairing? :-_-
and a happy new year!

Happy belated Xmas Zelkx and thanks for that wonderful bday gift :tackle :glomp
Happy new year to you, your families and everyone ><

So hows it going champion?
No problem, Happy new year Rave :D

I wish you a Happy New Year Zel! :confetti

I hope you had a fun time, may all your wishes for the year coming true~ :)
:confetti Have a great time too narunii :D
Happy new year!!~
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Merry merry Christmas! and a Happy happy New Year next!

Happy New Year, zel!
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Merry merry Christmas! and a Happy happy New Year next!

Zelx maaan

How'd you end up going? Good?

And seriously. Thanks for still remembering my existence. :sweatdrop

Merry Christmas to you too! And a Happy New year! :XD

Also plans for Chinese new year? lol
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Merry merry Christmas! and a Happy happy New Year next!

Zeltrax-san~

Happy New Year 2012~ :confetti
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Merry merry Christmas! and a Happy happy New Year next!

Happy New Year Zel-kun!!!
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I am fortunate.

-bumps this thread inhopeofrevivingitbecauseIirresponsiblyleftit:crying-
Come on, max revive <_<

Anyway, I just realized how dead this thread is..and it makes me sad so I decided to be happy and revive it with my post!

Chinese new year?
Nothing really, People visit other people's homes or relatives homes but for me?
Due to special family circumstances I don't..and I'm not really upset or anything. It's been 3 years anyway.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am fortunate.

Hello Zel!

What's new? :amuse
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am fortunate.

Oh, you celebrate Chinese new year as well?
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I am fortunate.

Hello Zel!

What's new? :amuse
Hello gb! I remember you being one of the earliest to post in my thread back then :P
(or maybe I just checked it :ninja)
Uh, I guess I can say school's been okay so far and the amount of things to do this year is..really a lot :iik
and I've just finished reading hunter x hunter, good stuff there.


Oh, you celebrate Chinese new year as well?
Yep..with my family, no relatives tho. We eat reunion dinner on the 22nd together :D its for auspicious luck or something :headscratch
do you celebrate it?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am fortunate.

Hello gb! I remember you being one of the earliest to post in my thread back then :P
(or maybe I just checked it :ninja)
Uh, I guess I can say school's been okay so far and the amount of things to do this year is..really a lot :iik
and I've just finished reading hunter x hunter, good stuff there.
Yep, likewise :amuse

I've Hunter x Hunter on my list to read, but I guess I'm gonna start with Berserk next since it's the most hyped series around here(that I don't already read). Do you have anything to recommend???
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am fortunate.

Yep..with my family, no relatives tho. We eat reunion dinner on the 22nd together :D its for auspicious luck or something :headscratch
do you celebrate it?
Of course. I have Chinese blood after all. This year's gonna be special, coz this is the first time after years that we can celebrate it with full members of family... This year I can come home and my sisters who work in another town is going to come home as well... :)
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I am fortunate.

Yep, likewise :amuse

I've Hunter x Hunter on my list to read, but I guess I'm gonna start with Berserk next since it's the most hyped series around here(that I don't already read). Do you have anything to recommend???
What?! you haven't read berserk :gwah I recommend berserk over anything anytime(besides op ofc)
but seeing as you have such great lineups for yourself, whatever else I recommend will pale in comparison.
Hmm..the only one that comes to my mind at this moment is slam dunk and gto, but both are so great that you prob read it already.
have you read shingeki no kyojin? It's awesome too.

Of course. I have Chinese blood after all. This year's gonna be special, coz this is the first time after years that we can celebrate it with full members of family... This year I can come home and my sisters who work in another town is going to come home as well... :)
Tbh, I only knew that you were taking chinese lessons so you having chinese blood surprised me :zomg
Aww, that's so sweet, a real warming reunion :love
 
Top