Wait...Native American names are just metaphorical?! 





my father came up with the name (heard him somewhere while he was traveling, would need to ask him where exactly though. And no, he wasn't at Ireland...how does a German get an Irish name anyways?![]()
) and my mother liked it, they wanted a special name who isn't used often (here) but well, that was one year or so before "Home Alone" came out and the name spread like fire over here 
Wasn't asking youUmm... Easily... For me being born when Home Alone was out.


But Alas I am... Wanna see my German Birthcertificate?Wasn't asking you
And you're not German anyways![]()

But Alas I am... Wanna see my German Birthcertificate?![]()

NAOMI YOU'VE DISAPPEARED FROM THE FACE OF MH D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:
Now that you mention it.NAOMI YOU'VE DISAPPEARED FROM THE FACE OF MH D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:
Tell me about it.I hate it when a video is not available in my country.
I know. Things are starting to get busy again.NAOMI YOU'VE DISAPPEARED FROM THE FACE OF MH D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:


I hate it when a video is not available in my country.
Found it on yt:Tell me about it.

I know. Things are starting to get busy again.
I signed up for all of my classes (five days a week, 14 hours @_@), bought a car today, have been shopping a lot as usual, reading Hobbit & Berserk, actually went out with my friends a couple times (holy shit I know, wrong?), and start classes TOMORROW.
Those are the only excuses I can think up of. There might be a lot less Naomidee from now on.![]()