Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Wait...Native American names are just metaphorical?! :gwah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
NO...KEVIN COSTNER, THE DUDE WITH GILLS BEHIND HIS EARS, HAS A BASEBALL FIELD WHERE GHOSTS PLAY, AND APPARENTLY DOESN'T DANCE WITH WOLVES! :arf

...how does a German get an Irish name anyways? :XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
...how does a German get an Irish name anyways? :XD
my father came up with the name (heard him somewhere while he was traveling, would need to ask him where exactly though. And no, he wasn't at Ireland :XD) and my mother liked it, they wanted a special name who isn't used often (here) but well, that was one year or so before "Home Alone" came out and the name spread like fire over here :gwah
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Umm... Easily... For me being born when Home Alone was out.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
NAOMI YOU'VE DISAPPEARED FROM THE FACE OF MH D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I hate it when a video is not available in my country.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
NAOMI YOU'VE DISAPPEARED FROM THE FACE OF MH D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:
I know. Things are starting to get busy again. :xp

I signed up for all of my classes (five days a week, 14 hours @_@), bought a car today, have been shopping a lot as usual, reading Hobbit & Berserk, actually went out with my friends a couple times (holy shit I know, wrong?), and start classes TOMORROW.

Those are the only excuses I can think up of. There might be a lot less Naomidee from now on. :bored
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
If you leave I will kick your ass with my Pokémon.

 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
LOL! That was hilarious. It's awesome that it's actually Daniel in it :XD

Wow, it's so weird seeing him in such a non-serious role.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I know. Things are starting to get busy again. :xp

I signed up for all of my classes (five days a week, 14 hours @_@), bought a car today, have been shopping a lot as usual, reading Hobbit & Berserk, actually went out with my friends a couple times (holy shit I know, wrong?), and start classes TOMORROW.

Those are the only excuses I can think up of. There might be a lot less Naomidee from now on. :bored

I know classes start tomorrow... I have 5 days a week with 13 hours.... READ HUNGER GAMES SOON... I am reading it... And when you finish that read Battle Royale (Book or Manga)...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
*steals Naomi's panties and trolldances the hell away*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top