Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
That was just way too detailed to be from only one experience. :rofl
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
LOL

It's from multiple experiences all right. :lmao
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
NO, DO YOU AIRPLANE?! :arf
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
MEET ME IN THE DEFINITION THREAD? :arf
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Silly kdowns. It would take much more than you ditching me with a facepalm for me to come at you with a knife. :amuse
Or were we talking about someone else there?
I was making a reference to that guy that was in your Chem class last semester that you
told us about... xD I most likely wouldn't facepalm anyways, I'd probably chuckle... I dunno. :hip

That's the mystery of a mindfuck. :arf You never really know quite what happened.
Get back to me when you figure out what mindfuck'd you...

Chemistry. :zomg
I am proud, SON!!:arf
I knew I'd get the Naomi Seal of Approval :amuse
American history? Those are awesome classes, I bet you'll like them. Does psychology count as a humanities credit, or is it just an elective?
Yep American History up till 1877? is what I believe it is, but I am dropping it along with English as I got added to Musical Theatre and Pop Singers (Choral Group) today after my Sweeny Todd Audition...
Psych is a Humanties credit or I wouldn't have taken it ^_^
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
WHERE IS THAT THREAD? :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Was it :gwah or more along the :arf category or perhaps even the :scry?
None of those...I imagine it one way in my head, but since no one was around it probably looked completely different...something like <_>

I always give those assholes a thumbs up just to screw with them. Especially when they make it a point to pass you like a drama queen in a car chase and then cut you off when you were already going five over in the first place. I guess it's better than riding my bumper though.
I hate it when cars ride my bumper (:teehee). I actually sometimes slow down even more...I'm not an aggressive driver, I'm a passive-aggressive driver :hip

Food is very effective, but they might attack you for it. Or milk you for all its worth. :arf
I'll just have to bring all my skills to dinner :hip

Milk?...me? :iik

Me too! :kukuku

The best one is the guy who cut in front of you, speed through one traffic light just to beat the red light, but in the end, got stuck at the next one. While he's waiting, your light turns green and you've caught up to him. Of course, the next best thing is when he's stuck behind a slow car but he can't pass because a car is right next to him so you beat him at the end.
I almost rear-ended someone a couple days ago because they thought it would be cool beans to cut me off while we were going through a busy intersection. The space in which he drove was the smallest I've ever seen...it was like he was Steve McQueen or something.

Psych is a Humanties credit or I wouldn't have taken it ^_^
I think you might actually find it interesting. You can find out why people hate you and why you hate people :cookiehand
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
^Or you can self-diagnose yourself with various mental diseases. :cookiehand
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
^Or you can self-diagnose yourself with various mental diseases. :cookiehand
:XD ...have some experience there riki?

But, self-diagnosing is never a good thing :s
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Eh, Psychology actually intreges me to an extent because of the complex ways our minds work, it'll be good for figuring out what is going on.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
ALWAYS...

I wanna be with you,

And make believe with you,

and live in harmony, Harmony, OH LOVE!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Eh, Psychology actually intreges me to an extent because of the complex ways our minds work, it'll be good for figuring out what is going on.
Well, understanding yes, figuring out and solving?...who knows

ALWAYS...

I wanna be with you,

And make believe with you,

and live in harmony, Harmony, OH LOVE!
Erasure :wtf

:dancin
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I found out I am doing Experiments every day I have Chem... I think I'm in love... :wub
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I found out I am doing Experiments every day I have Chem... I think I'm in love... :wub
Beakers right? Graduated cylinders..........gets me hot thinking about the curves :drool
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
:XD ...have some experience there riki?

But, self-diagnosing is never a good thing :s
LOL When I was taking AP Psychology, we learned about those mental illnesses and their descriptions so everyone in class was like, "OMG, I think I have that!" :XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Hello Naomi o/

How are you doing girl? Anything new? You like animals?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
LOL When I was taking AP Psychology, we learned about those mental illnesses and their descriptions so everyone in class was like, "OMG, I think I have that!" :XD
:lmao I took Psych in high school too and remember the same sort of thing. I never knew people were so eager to proclaim their ailments :XD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah

My psych teacher had to keep everyone calm and told us not to overact whenever that happened. LOL
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Psychology was pretty cool. Could be cool for background study, especially for marketing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top