That was just way too detailed to be from only one experience. 





NO BUT I DO SPEED.![]()

I was making a reference to that guy that was in your Chem class last semester that youSilly kdowns. It would take much more than you ditching me with a facepalm for me to come at you with a knife.
Or were we talking about someone else there?
Get back to me when you figure out what mindfuck'd you...That's the mystery of a mindfuck.You never really know quite what happened.
I knew I'd get the Naomi Seal of ApprovalChemistry.
I am proud, SON!!![]()

Yep American History up till 1877? is what I believe it is, but I am dropping it along with English as I got added to Musical Theatre and Pop Singers (Choral Group) today after my Sweeny Todd Audition...American history? Those are awesome classes, I bet you'll like them. Does psychology count as a humanities credit, or is it just an elective?

None of those...I imagine it one way in my head, but since no one was around it probably looked completely different...something likeWas itor more along the
category or perhaps even the
?

I hate it when cars ride my bumper (I always give those assholes a thumbs up just to screw with them. Especially when they make it a point to pass you like a drama queen in a car chase and then cut you off when you were already going five over in the first place. I guess it's better than riding my bumper though.
). I actually sometimes slow down even more...I'm not an aggressive driver, I'm a passive-aggressive driver 
I'll just have to bring all my skills to dinnerFood is very effective, but they might attack you for it. Or milk you for all its worth.![]()


I almost rear-ended someone a couple days ago because they thought it would be cool beans to cut me off while we were going through a busy intersection. The space in which he drove was the smallest I've ever seen...it was like he was Steve McQueen or something.Me too!
The best one is the guy who cut in front of you, speed through one traffic light just to beat the red light, but in the end, got stuck at the next one. While he's waiting, your light turns green and you've caught up to him. Of course, the next best thing is when he's stuck behind a slow car but he can't pass because a car is right next to him so you beat him at the end.
I think you might actually find it interesting. You can find out why people hate you and why you hate peoplePsych is a Humanties credit or I wouldn't have taken it ^_^


^Or you can self-diagnose yourself with various mental diseases.![]()
...have some experience there riki?
Well, understanding yes, figuring out and solving?...who knowsEh, Psychology actually intreges me to an extent because of the complex ways our minds work, it'll be good for figuring out what is going on.
ErasureALWAYS...
I wanna be with you,
And make believe with you,
and live in harmony, Harmony, OH LOVE!



Beakers right? Graduated cylinders..........gets me hot thinking about the curvesI found out I am doing Experiments every day I have Chem... I think I'm in love...![]()

LOL When I was taking AP Psychology, we learned about those mental illnesses and their descriptions so everyone in class was like, "OMG, I think I have that!"...have some experience there riki?
But, self-diagnosing is never a good thing![]()

LOL When I was taking AP Psychology, we learned about those mental illnesses and their descriptions so everyone in class was like, "OMG, I think I have that!"![]()
I took Psych in high school too and remember the same sort of thing. I never knew people were so eager to proclaim their ailments 