- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
oo nga, cannot be ata yun before third grade or something.
speaking of bullying though, nabully din ako. And I think as a reaction to it, naging bitch ako sa college lol. My college friends could never believe, given the resultant personality I had, that I was the type that could endure bullying.
I was a small kid with a piercing voice, always had pigtails, brainy, at walang baon lol. Such a target for bullies.
The girl who bullied me in grade school, Rhea, was an illegitimate daughter of a 70-year old man and his young mistress. She transferred to a different high school and got knocked up by the school janitor.
The girl who bullied me in high school got expelled for cheating in the exams (she would not show up on exam days, have her lackeys steal test papers, and force us smart kids to answer the said papers, and she would keep them in her pocket during the make-up exam since the school used the same test questions). She was discovered when I accidentally said something to a teacher. She retaliated by pushing me to the ground in front of everybody in school.
During the expulsion, her father from overseas came home to meet the teachers, and beat her face up.
I realized she had much more problems to deal with.
speaking of bullying though, nabully din ako. And I think as a reaction to it, naging bitch ako sa college lol. My college friends could never believe, given the resultant personality I had, that I was the type that could endure bullying.
I was a small kid with a piercing voice, always had pigtails, brainy, at walang baon lol. Such a target for bullies.
The girl who bullied me in grade school, Rhea, was an illegitimate daughter of a 70-year old man and his young mistress. She transferred to a different high school and got knocked up by the school janitor.
The girl who bullied me in high school got expelled for cheating in the exams (she would not show up on exam days, have her lackeys steal test papers, and force us smart kids to answer the said papers, and she would keep them in her pocket during the make-up exam since the school used the same test questions). She was discovered when I accidentally said something to a teacher. She retaliated by pushing me to the ground in front of everybody in school.
During the expulsion, her father from overseas came home to meet the teachers, and beat her face up.
I realized she had much more problems to deal with.






just dont add any more expenses aside from those you mentioned. just to share: