Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Well in that case you're just hanging out with the wrong people lol.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
People who are too drunk are just arseholes, i don't want to be around British drunks when the vomiting and urination start. But often there's a point before that where boys start doing things like fart and light and thinking they're on Dirty Sanchez or something. If I have to put up with their company, that's when I convince them to prove their manhood.
Why are you in their company in the first place?:teehee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that when I'm fairly sure no one sees, I do the jedi hand swing with automatic doors and elevators and such.
So much win :blai

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Well in that case you're just hanging out with the wrong people lol.
I concur. If you can only see the bad in a person and want nothing to do but fuck with them, then you need better people around you.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I concur. If you can only see the bad in a person and want nothing to do but fuck with them, then you need better people around you.
Or, hey I dunno, become a better person who knows how to see good things in people? :blai
 

faintsmile1992

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
509
Reaction score
193
Gender
Female
Country
Casterly Rock
Webcam with naive people is good enough for that, I persuaded a girl I had sex with someone who was supposed to be my sister once. :derp
You sound almost as devious as I am. ;)

Ah, well then why force yourself into such a situation in the first place?
Because going along part of a social group demands pretending to enjoy such tedium, that's why. And that's why I prefer not to interact unless I need something off people, then I ditch 'em quick.

I've actually never experienced someone doing that.
Then you must be the only one who hasn't, its the most boring cliche in the book.

Was it ever really funny? Only way it might be funny is if the flame got sucked back in and they started freaking out.
No, it wasn't IMO and it doesn't impress girls like they think either. Males in their teens and twenties seem to find it hilarious, though.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I confess that when I'm fairly sure no one sees, I do the jedi hand swing with automatic doors and elevators and such.
Me too lol....but I confess, I do it like the Jedi legends....with no hand movements whatsoever....just my mind:XD


And I confess that I think Gats is devious as well:derp
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Or, hey I dunno, become a better person who knows how to see good things in people? :blai
If somebody has such glaringly obvious negative traits it's not your job to search for the good in them.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that Gary made me a playlist and I went kind of HAM and I'm not even halfway through it. :arf
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,442
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Its their own fault, victims bring it on themselves lol.
Ahahah I like these kind of sentences. I'll kill someone while saying to him : "Your fault dude ! You brought it on yourself because you couldn't feel nor avoid my killing intent, and my shank. You suck at not being killed. Deal with it."
Victims, you know, the heck is wrong with them ! :arf
 

faintsmile1992

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
509
Reaction score
193
Gender
Female
Country
Casterly Rock
Why are you in their company in the first place?:teehee
I don't, its possible to get away before the worst of it lol.

Its actually been years since I last went out at night.

I concur. If you can only see the bad in a person and want nothing to do but fuck with them, then you need better people around you.
Or, hey I dunno, become a better person who knows how to see good things in people? :blai
I don't know no 'better people'. The 'better people' are really only good at hiding what they're really like, and getting to look down at others when they have worse sin in their own lives.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania

faintsmile1992

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
509
Reaction score
193
Gender
Female
Country
Casterly Rock
Ahahah I like these kind of sentences. I'll kill someone while saying to him : "Your fault dude ! You brought it on yourself because you couldn't feel nor avoid my killing intent, and my shank. You suck at not being killed. Deal with it."
Victims, you know, the heck is wrong with them ! :arf
"Nothing is easier than to denounce the evildoer; nothing is more difficult than to understand him." - Fyodor Dostoevsky

"Although the most acute judges of the witches and even the witches themselves, were convinced of the guilt of witchery, the guilt nevertheless was non-existent. It is thus with all guilt." - Freidrich Nietzsche
 

faintsmile1992

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
509
Reaction score
193
Gender
Female
Country
Casterly Rock
Last edited by a moderator:

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
You sound almost as devious as I am. ;)

Forum with naive people is good enough for that, I persuaded a girl I'm like her. :derp

[bene]Maybe you were manipulated into thinking UR manipulating:p[/bene]

Is that really manipulation to begin with ? >< -Gats

[bene]Of the highest order:derp[/bene]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Today I met a Swedish family at work. Learned a bunch of things about their culture... DE RAILMENT
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Who were the 'snitches'?
They ain't nobody, ya dig? Just some fake tough guys who went crying to the po-po when shit got 2 real. Fuck tht shit. I had 2 straighten them out, no doubt. They ain't gonna be talkin to no one no more. Should learn em not to run they bitch mouth about my business, heard?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,054
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Global Moderator Notice:
Sorry to phase out the fun discussions but please stay on topic. At least get back to confessions. The convo is getting off topic.~ Charlie
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You and your fucking circle jerks.

I confess on behalf of Milly that his greatest wish is to be in a circle jerk with justin bieber, that bollywood dude, gary and peter pan.
I confess that I think it's creepy blai would think about that. weirdo.

I hate clubs they're full of posing arseholes and dirty old men who're after the youngest looking girl they can find. I wouldn't want to sleep with someone I could meet in a club, and drinking just messes with the clarity of your perception IMO.
Aren't you the one that likes young boys? o_o I recall somethin about that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top