- Joined
- Apr 20, 2008
- Messages
- 12,457
- Reaction score
- 6,167
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Well in that case you're just hanging out with the wrong people lol.
Why are you in their company in the first place?People who are too drunk are just arseholes, i don't want to be around British drunks when the vomiting and urination start. But often there's a point before that where boys start doing things like fart and light and thinking they're on Dirty Sanchez or something. If I have to put up with their company, that's when I convince them to prove their manhood.

So much winI confess that when I'm fairly sure no one sees, I do the jedi hand swing with automatic doors and elevators and such.

I concur. If you can only see the bad in a person and want nothing to do but fuck with them, then you need better people around you.Well in that case you're just hanging out with the wrong people lol.
Or, hey I dunno, become a better person who knows how to see good things in people?I concur. If you can only see the bad in a person and want nothing to do but fuck with them, then you need better people around you.

You sound almost as devious as I am.Webcam with naive people is good enough for that, I persuaded a girl I had sex with someone who was supposed to be my sister once.![]()

Because going along part of a social group demands pretending to enjoy such tedium, that's why. And that's why I prefer not to interact unless I need something off people, then I ditch 'em quick.Ah, well then why force yourself into such a situation in the first place?
Then you must be the only one who hasn't, its the most boring cliche in the book.I've actually never experienced someone doing that.
No, it wasn't IMO and it doesn't impress girls like they think either. Males in their teens and twenties seem to find it hilarious, though.Was it ever really funny? Only way it might be funny is if the flame got sucked back in and they started freaking out.
Me too lol....but I confess, I do it like the Jedi legends....with no hand movements whatsoever....just my mindI confess that when I'm fairly sure no one sees, I do the jedi hand swing with automatic doors and elevators and such.


If somebody has such glaringly obvious negative traits it's not your job to search for the good in them.Or, hey I dunno, become a better person who knows how to see good things in people?![]()

Ahahah I like these kind of sentences. I'll kill someone while saying to him : "Your fault dude ! You brought it on yourself because you couldn't feel nor avoid my killing intent, and my shank. You suck at not being killed. Deal with it."Its their own fault, victims bring it on themselves lol.

I don't, its possible to get away before the worst of it lol.Why are you in their company in the first place?![]()
I concur. If you can only see the bad in a person and want nothing to do but fuck with them, then you need better people around you.
I don't know no 'better people'. The 'better people' are really only good at hiding what they're really like, and getting to look down at others when they have worse sin in their own lives.Or, hey I dunno, become a better person who knows how to see good things in people?![]()

You can by going to sleep earlier than anyone...it's what I do lol....I don't, its possible to get away before the worst of it lol.
"Nothing is easier than to denounce the evildoer; nothing is more difficult than to understand him." - Fyodor DostoevskyAhahah I like these kind of sentences. I'll kill someone while saying to him : "Your fault dude ! You brought it on yourself because you couldn't feel nor avoid my killing intent, and my shank. You suck at not being killed. Deal with it."
Victims, you know, the heck is wrong with them !![]()
Sociopaths ! My people !All of my victims had it coming bro. Snitches dig ditches![]()

Who were the 'snitches'?All of my victims had it coming bro. Snitches dig ditches![]()
By pretending you're too ill to go, or passing out the first?You can by going to sleep earlier than anyone...it's what I do lol....

[/bene]
You sound almost as devious as I am.![]()

[/bene]
[/bene]They ain't nobody, ya dig? Just some fake tough guys who went crying to the po-po when shit got 2 real. Fuck tht shit. I had 2 straighten them out, no doubt. They ain't gonna be talkin to no one no more. Should learn em not to run they bitch mouth about my business, heard?Who were the 'snitches'?
I confess that I think it's creepy blai would think about that. weirdo.You and your fucking circle jerks.
I confess on behalf of Milly that his greatest wish is to be in a circle jerk with justin bieber, that bollywood dude, gary and peter pan.
Aren't you the one that likes young boys? o_o I recall somethin about that.I hate clubs they're full of posing arseholes and dirty old men who're after the youngest looking girl they can find. I wouldn't want to sleep with someone I could meet in a club, and drinking just messes with the clarity of your perception IMO.