Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: What to read?

Yup....he was Armand...IIRC he was the elder...

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

LET"S SEARCH FOR ANCYYY!!!!:shakefist
I think I heard something:notsure

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Since we are on the topic of vampires

:dancin
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Nyu~



This could be an interesting commercial :oh​
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Nyu~

I think it was/is a commercial :maracas
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Nyu~

I think it was/is a commercial :maracas
at first I thought it was an ad...but then I saw that the driver is also a vampire :oh..so it doesn't really make sense to turn your fellow vampires to dust with the lights of your car:cookieface
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Nyu~

Vampires aren't allowed to fight each other?
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Nyu~

Vampires aren't allowed to fight each other?
:bored...again supernatural talk??? It feels like the zombie debate, except this time vampires are involved :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Nyu~

It's not as technical as the zombie talk :sweatdrop
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Nyu~

 
Last edited by a moderator:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Nyu~



This could be an interesting commercial :oh​
I'm not that weak...my only problem with sunlight is that I don't get a tan....otherwise, I'm a boss:hip

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Random post is random:oh
 
Last edited by a moderator:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Nyu~

Ehe, came across it when I... Umm, I don't really know what I was doing or how I possibly got related there but heh, thought I should share.

So umm... Yeah.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Nyu~

Ehe, came across it when I... Umm, I don't really know what I was doing or how I possibly got related there but heh, thought I should share.

So umm... Yeah.
Maybe searching for other taboo anthems?:derp....it's a success then, cuz it is a taboo to some...somewhat...as in they don't even know the title:oh

Why is Sweden's anthem taboo though?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Nyu~

Because it's insensitive to sing our national anthem when someone who aren't a native swede might here because... The government says so?
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Nyu~

Because it's insensitive to sing our national anthem when someone who aren't a native swede might here because... The government says so?
you know that what you just said doesn't make any sense...rite??:oh
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Nyu~

you know that what you just said doesn't make any sense...rite??:oh
Yep but that's how it is, honest to God.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Nyu~

Because it's insensitive to sing our national anthem when someone who aren't a native swede might here because... The government says so?
Haha, the other extreme side on the tolerance-intolerance bar...that's something I've never heard before...aren't people pissed off about this...I mean you are pissed off...aren't there groups like you? I believe in a country like yours people would rise more easily to protests...or maybe you are just too comfortable and not protest? I dunno...

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

you know that what you just said doesn't make any sense...rite??:oh
Well he left out the word around...but I understood:nod
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Nyu~

Yes, people are angry, they're the non-racist voters for the Swedish Democrats. But most people like taking it up in their ass from the gov so they just sit down and thank them for the round.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Nyu~

Yes, people are angry, they're the non-racist voters for the Swedish Democrats. But most people like taking it up in their ass from the gov so they just sit down and thank them for the round.
When are the elections?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Nyu~

2014. I was considering voting SD because I'm pissed but I don't want to support the nazi dicks that have the power in that party so I'll either vote blanco or Green. Possibly Liberals... We'll see.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Nyu~

Aren't liberals a better option over everything in an age of censorships and government regulations?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top