Member Video Post Discussion Thread

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Cake is too good to be spat..so is chocolate and random cookies...right Booobz??? :derp


...and Gary be nice to Bob :-_-
You know it gurrrl :cheez

It looked differently :XD

"Honorable Father-san, I wouldn't dare bare mouth contents in your presence :worship2"
:XD I guess there's that too! I think it's cos I knew the cam was also still recording and didn't want to appear with my mouth open full of deliciousness :nod
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

when are you going to do that???:3c


tell me moaaaaarrrr:arf

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

You know it gurrrl :cheez
No..not really:oh............
I was just defending you:derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

:XD I guess there's that too! I think it's cos I knew the cam was also still recording and didn't want to appear with my mouth open full of deliciousness :nod
Ah, at that time I think you still had thought it wouldn't have been an outtake, I forgot. But hey, people in their natural state is always way more interesting than something pretentious like eating with your mouth closed...come on Bob, we all know you eat with your mouth open and make a mess :p
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Gary says that he's not gonna record anything......:3c


Ah man, and here was me thinking you knew and appreciated the delicious of chocolate AND cakes in the vicinities of your face :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

when are you going to do that???:3c


tell me moaaaaarrrr:arf
OhIdunno :derp

There have been some ideas thrown about...but, I should stop talking about it until I'm committed to doing it shouldn't I? Sort of jerky.

(Totally not my way of getting out of it :teehee)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Ah, at that time I think you still had thought it wouldn't have been an outtake, I forgot. But hey, people in their natural state is always way more interesting than something pretentious like eating with your mouth closed...come on Bob, we all know you eat with your mouth open and make a mess :p
Yeah that's true :amuse

Hey wait! I'm a clean eater :yelling
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Gary says that he's not gonna record anything......:3c
I never said such a thing :fan

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

Yeah that's true :amuse

Hey wait! I'm a clean eater :yelling
Yeah, because you make sure to use both hands so nothing escapes your mouth :teehee

<_>
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

OhIdunno :derp

There have been some ideas thrown about...but, I should stop talking about it until I'm committed to doing it shouldn't I? Sort of jerky.

(Totally not my way of getting out of it :teehee)
Yup thats why my video wasn't so interesting. I think we need to suggest ideas in here and those recording also need to do the same in their videos.

So guys, share ideas of things you'd like the recording member to do or questions to answer. Make it fun!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

No, it was interesting because it was a new video...maybe I'm just easily entertained. My initial idea was a good one, but my problem is actually doing it, procrastination ftw. Or I could just be saying it's good and requires things :BlahBlah to keep someone interested without ever actually doing it. You'll never know :shin

But the walk around the neighborhood sounds interesting. Someone in years past recorded themselves driving around as well, that might be interesting.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Bob, thank you for the video! ^^

T'was nice, weeee! :XD I also like your camera. I hope the laptop I get has a nice camera so I can make a video too. ^^

It was really nice to see you in that T-shirt! :amuse And chocolaaaates. :3c

And I wanna read the message! :bored


AhEM... Anyway, can't wait to see the next video. ^^
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

I need to try the shoebox thing.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

The shoeboxes my shoes come in probably would be too big to use them in such a way :cheez

What size are you Bob?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Next vid I'd like to be by one of the girls. Preferably without clothes. With works too but that's not as interesting.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Next vid I'd like to be by one of the girls. Preferably without clothes. With works too but that's not as interesting.
How about they start naked/partially dressed and then get dressed? That could be interesting.

Am I doing it right? :imslow
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

MINDFUCK :arf
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Bob, thank you for the video! ^^

T'was nice, weeee! :XD I also like your camera. I hope the laptop I get has a nice camera so I can make a video too. ^^

It was really nice to see you in that T-shirt! :amuse And chocolaaaates. :3c

And I wanna read the message! :bored


AhEM... Anyway, can't wait to see the next video. ^^
Thanks Adi :amuse you're next!

I only wish that my laptop cam could rotate so I could show my neighbourhood. Now it'll be very tricky cos I won't be able to see where I'm showing.

The shoeboxes my shoes come in probably would be too big to use them in such a way :cheez

What size are you Bob?
I'm a size 10. The shoebox thing is a great space saver if you don't have enough space for a bookcase like I do.

How about they start naked/partially dressed and then get dressed? That could be interesting.

Am I doing it right? :imslow
:verily :mono
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

MY FAVORITE VARIETY OF F-:arf

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Thanks Adi :amuse you're next!

I only wish that my laptop cam could rotate so I could show my neighbourhood. Now it'll be very tricky cos I won't be able to see where I'm showing.
Can't you take video on your phone?

I'm a size 10. The shoebox thing is a great space saver if you don't have enough space for a bookcase like I do.
Well I'm a US 13/UK 12/EUR 47 so the boxes would be too big methinks.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Your shoe size would be ideal for storing VIZBIG Editions since they can't fit into any of the shoe boxes I have :headscratch

I have a Blackberry Curve; the camera on there is shit. Alternatively, my brother has a Galaxy S II....so I could use that.

Anywho, who's recording next? Let us know so we can throw around some ideas?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Your shoe size would be ideal for storing VIZBIG Editions since they can't fit into any of the shoe boxes I have :headscratch

I have a Blackberry Curve; the camera on there is shit. Alternatively, my brother has a Galaxy S II....so I could use that.

Anywho, who's recording next? Let us know so we can throw around some ideas?
I just forgot that I could use my camera, but the mic is broken since my brother recorded himself drumming with it and blew it out I think :fail. I'd have to check.
 
Top