I confess I want to talk to a certain someone but I feel like that person wouldn't want to talk with me, so I think I shouldn't bother. But it makes me sad not to talk.
Not serious feelings? Because that would be unhealthyo.O...currently season 4 is being aired.
Time for another confession, I have some feelings for Jill Wagner![]()


Why not ask that person to talk then?I confess I want to talk to a certain someone but I feel like that person wouldn't want to talk with me, so I think I shouldn't bother. But it makes me sad not to talk.
Because it might be bothersome. I don't want to bother people just because I feel sad. So I just give up. ._.Why not ask that person to talk then?
Why would it be bothersome? Isn't it worse to let bad feelings fester?Because it might be bothersome. I don't want to bother people just because I feel sad. So I just give up. ._.
That depends on your outlook. And it all could be a misunderstanding, and the person wouldn't feel bad.Yes, but if it would make someone feel bad too, then... Besides, time heals. Kinda... And I should just be a stronger person and stop being so emotional about things. So it's actually good for me. I think?
Yeah, maybe. But even the slight possibility that the person might feel bad makes me feel like pushing myself to be silent about it, even though I don't want to. And because of past conversations we've had, I think this is the best to do. I might be wrong, but it's gonna be okay.That depends on your outlook. And it all could be a misunderstanding, and the person wouldn't feel bad.
Really?I confess, I have a wild and unreasonable guess about the person Adorien want to talk.
Too many stipulations on your thinking there in my opinion. Best to just be natural and go with your impulses, but hey that's just my thoughts.Yeah, maybe. But even the slight possibility that the person might feel bad makes me feel like pushing myself to be silent about it, even though I don't want to. And because of past conversations we've had, I think this is the best to do. I might be wrong, but it's gonna be okay.


I confess that I won't deny I tend to weigh-in on this thread more than I confess myself, but I don't fancy myself in such a manner. I can't help it if people find me easy to talk to in confidence. I don't understand why that's something to joke about or be made fun of aboutI confess, I bet xi0 thinks he is a real therapist. It may have stemmed from the poll he has in his thread
Don't worry Adorien, I won't![]()

)
Just watch Remi Gaillard's videos on youtube. You'll understand what truly is trolling.DOES NOT MATTER, SAME EFFECT.
I know. I know I'd possibly get in worse trouble for pranking them, if they believe me. I know man, I know. Now go to sleep.![]()

Is it Siri or something cooler?I confess I may have caught a small cold from work last night.
---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------
I confess that my phone is auto sending post without my permission what the f***.
Confess again benarus I am not in a good mood blah.
I confess that my phones audio typing message system is awesome.

- I just meant the default android voice thing.
[/c]
Not sure what you meant. I have nothing to add alongside xi0 or M3J. You should talk to the guy, I don't know the topic but if this is something which really bothers you, it's better to speak rather than holding it inside you, maybe it will eat you or even deteriorate you physically in the worst case. You'll feel much better once it is said. But once again I don't know the topic of what you want to discuss with him.I confess I got the wrong thread. o.o