Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess I want to talk to a certain someone but I feel like that person wouldn't want to talk with me, so I think I shouldn't bother. But it makes me sad not to talk.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
o.O...currently season 4 is being aired.

Time for another confession, I have some feelings for Jill Wagner :hurr
Not serious feelings? Because that would be unhealthy :gwah

But hey, don't blame you thar :hee

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

I confess I want to talk to a certain someone but I feel like that person wouldn't want to talk with me, so I think I shouldn't bother. But it makes me sad not to talk.
Why not ask that person to talk then?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Why not ask that person to talk then?
Because it might be bothersome. I don't want to bother people just because I feel sad. So I just give up. ._.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Because it might be bothersome. I don't want to bother people just because I feel sad. So I just give up. ._.
Why would it be bothersome? Isn't it worse to let bad feelings fester?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Yes, but if it would make someone feel bad too, then... Besides, time heals. Kinda... And I should just be a stronger person and stop being so emotional about things. So it's actually good for me. I think?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yes, but if it would make someone feel bad too, then... Besides, time heals. Kinda... And I should just be a stronger person and stop being so emotional about things. So it's actually good for me. I think?
That depends on your outlook. And it all could be a misunderstanding, and the person wouldn't feel bad.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
I confess, I have a wild and unreasonable guess about the person Adorien want to talk :verily.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
That depends on your outlook. And it all could be a misunderstanding, and the person wouldn't feel bad.
Yeah, maybe. But even the slight possibility that the person might feel bad makes me feel like pushing myself to be silent about it, even though I don't want to. And because of past conversations we've had, I think this is the best to do. I might be wrong, but it's gonna be okay.

I confess, I have a wild and unreasonable guess about the person Adorien want to talk :verily.
Really? :XD

Please, don't guess. ._.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah, maybe. But even the slight possibility that the person might feel bad makes me feel like pushing myself to be silent about it, even though I don't want to. And because of past conversations we've had, I think this is the best to do. I might be wrong, but it's gonna be okay.
Too many stipulations on your thinking there in my opinion. Best to just be natural and go with your impulses, but hey that's just my thoughts.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Well that's how I feel like, so...? I'm kinda strange with those things, but I feel like this is the best way. So I'll just let it be. It might change with time. I just don't want to be a bother, I hate that.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
I confess, I bet xi0 thinks he is a real therapist. It may have stemmed from the poll he has in his thread :teehee

Don't worry Adorien, I won't :shout
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess, I bet xi0 thinks he is a real therapist. It may have stemmed from the poll he has in his thread :teehee

Don't worry Adorien, I won't :shout
I confess that I won't deny I tend to weigh-in on this thread more than I confess myself, but I don't fancy myself in such a manner. I can't help it if people find me easy to talk to in confidence. I don't understand why that's something to joke about or be made fun of about :s

(And that stupid poll was created by the previous poster, so glean from that what you will :eyeroll)
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
DOES NOT MATTER, SAME EFFECT. :arf

I know. I know I'd possibly get in worse trouble for pranking them, if they believe me. I know man, I know. Now go to sleep. :gwah
Just watch Remi Gaillard's videos on youtube. You'll understand what truly is trolling. :derp
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess I got the wrong thread. o.o
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,054
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess I may have caught a small cold from work last night.

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

I confess that my phone is auto sending post without my permission what the f***.

Confess again benarus I am not in a good mood blah.

I confess that my phones audio typing message system is awesome.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess that "audio typing message" sounds intriguing.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I confess I may have caught a small cold from work last night.

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

I confess that my phone is auto sending post without my permission what the f***.

Confess again benarus I am not in a good mood blah.

I confess that my phones audio typing message system is awesome.
Is it Siri or something cooler? :zomg

[c]:XD - I just meant the default android voice thing. :p[/c]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Talk to the person, Ady. I confessed my crush to this person, and although I got rejected, I feel much better.

If the person cares for you, he/she will make time for you. if not, fuck 'em.
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I confess my cold's better and I can finally study again. Now if only I could manage to sit down somewhere without distracting myself... doing stuff like this.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
I confess I got the wrong thread. o.o
Not sure what you meant. I have nothing to add alongside xi0 or M3J. You should talk to the guy, I don't know the topic but if this is something which really bothers you, it's better to speak rather than holding it inside you, maybe it will eat you or even deteriorate you physically in the worst case. You'll feel much better once it is said. But once again I don't know the topic of what you want to discuss with him.

Besides I don't feel like I can give any good advice, in this specific case I can't say I'm "better" than you or M3J.


edit : if you meant that you just want to talk in general with him...then again, talk. If you don't talk I doubt he will have a better opinion of you. If you talk to him and you realize that this person thinks you're really a bother, which I doubt, or that he turns to be a bother to you, then it's settled, you can turn the page.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top