Ahmm, that is aBecause it has the extra syllable to sound cutesy, and for that reason it really isn't meant as a mean world because it sounds cute...thus ironic![]()

Ahmm, that is aBecause it has the extra syllable to sound cutesy, and for that reason it really isn't meant as a mean world because it sounds cute...thus ironic![]()


You asked why :/Ahmm, that is a![]()
You two are cute together.![]()



Don't be a downer Downs
![]()


scratchI think I had a food allergy. Itchy skin so ichtyyyyy.![]()

To smoke, orrrr?Want a lighter?
Yes I think I had an allergic reaction to some kinf of food.You had a food allergy?
It's weird though, since I haven't eaten anything today that I haven't tried before.I did and now my skin looks really bad. I think they're called hives. o-oscratch![]()


Hmmm. I think 1st degree burns > allergies. Just sayin'.Burn away the itchiness. =D
Though, not a good idea in actuality, but you probably know this. OOOOR NOT. :teehe
If your throat is starting to close or feels like it or whatnot, get your Texan ass to ER stat. That ain't good.
Scratching an itch can be compared to having sex or peeing after holding it in for so long. Sofa king pleasurable.



Dunno, only allergy I have is pencillin. Pollen is my bitch.You should know to NEVER look up a skin condition on Google. o___o EVER. No matter how harmless it sounds. They look like a lot of mosquito bites or something.
---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------
Hmmm. I think 1st degree burns > allergies. Just sayin'.
We have one of those pins for emergency deadly allergic reactions since my little sister has deadly allergies to a couple of foods.
Scratching an itch without getting any relief is not a good feeling. And we're all glad to know you have pee orgies Milly![]()

