Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Because it has the extra syllable to sound cutesy, and for that reason it really isn't meant as a mean world because it sounds cute...thus ironic :edu
Ahmm, that is a :coolstory
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You two are cute together. :edu
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
You guys are weird:arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'll take that as a compliment...the rest of them can take it as an insult :edu
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I think I had a food allergy. Itchy skin so ichtyyyyy. :wall
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Want a lighter?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Want a lighter?
To smoke, orrrr?

You had a food allergy?
Yes I think I had an allergic reaction to some kinf of food. :bored It's weird though, since I haven't eaten anything today that I haven't tried before.

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

I did and now my skin looks really bad. I think they're called hives. o-o
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Burn away the itchiness. =D :derp

Though, not a good idea in actuality, but you probably know this. OOOOR NOT. :teehe


If your throat is starting to close or feels like it or whatnot, get your Texan ass to ER stat. That ain't good.


Scratching an itch can be compared to having sex or peeing after holding it in for so long. Sofa king pleasurable.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
i wrote hives on google and eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww :shin
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
You should know to NEVER look up a skin condition on Google. o___o EVER. No matter how harmless it sounds. They look like a lot of mosquito bites or something.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Burn away the itchiness. =D :derp

Though, not a good idea in actuality, but you probably know this. OOOOR NOT. :teehe


If your throat is starting to close or feels like it or whatnot, get your Texan ass to ER stat. That ain't good.


Scratching an itch can be compared to having sex or peeing after holding it in for so long. Sofa king pleasurable.
Hmmm. I think 1st degree burns > allergies. Just sayin'. :arf

We have one of those pins for emergency deadly allergic reactions since my little sister has deadly allergies to a couple of foods.

Scratching an itch without getting any relief is not a good feeling. And we're all glad to know you have pee orgies Milly:arf
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
i can't even imagine a Milly + DD conversation :fail
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Could just be hives from an allergic-like reaction to something. Doesn't have to be something you ate necessarily. Unless it's profuse and all over your body.

I'll have spots somethings that itchy and red but I always thought it as just dry skin. Try some moisturizer.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You should know to NEVER look up a skin condition on Google. o___o EVER. No matter how harmless it sounds. They look like a lot of mosquito bites or something.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------



Hmmm. I think 1st degree burns > allergies. Just sayin'. :arf

We have one of those pins for emergency deadly allergic reactions since my little sister has deadly allergies to a couple of foods.

Scratching an itch without getting any relief is not a good feeling. And we're all glad to know you have pee orgies Milly:arf
Dunno, only allergy I have is pencillin. Pollen is my bitch. :3c

Oh, k. Just keep it close to you just in case?

Oh, I see. Sucks to be you. And I have no such thing. :hmph
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top