Re: PoT and NPoT Technique Tier List
As I said before, Kintarou returned a bunch of "balls" during the nationals, but he couldn't hit 5 at once right away. Fuji returning those 3 balls is clearly different than what Kazuya and Oni do, simply because when they hit multiple ones, they are actually spaced out whereas the ones Fuji returned were much closer together.
The only thing in the original that was close/similiar to the X at once shots was Yukimura returning Samurai Drive.
Sure, maybe Fuji can hit multiple shots at once by now, but maybe he can't. I don't see a reason to assume the former though.
He hasn't shown it. Until he does, I won't assume that he can.After U-17 Camp training why rule it out? Akutsu could hit 2 prior to the camp then with the camp's training he learned to hit 5,
whats your reason for ruling out Fuji being able to?
As I said before, Kintarou returned a bunch of "balls" during the nationals, but he couldn't hit 5 at once right away. Fuji returning those 3 balls is clearly different than what Kazuya and Oni do, simply because when they hit multiple ones, they are actually spaced out whereas the ones Fuji returned were much closer together.
The only thing in the original that was close/similiar to the X at once shots was Yukimura returning Samurai Drive.
Sure, maybe Fuji can hit multiple shots at once by now, but maybe he can't. I don't see a reason to assume the former though.