Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah that's weird, unless you have a known food allergy who could know? Did you use any new soaps/lotions? Could be a reaction to that.
I used the same moisturizer I have for the past few months, and that same Paris Amour lotion. And it was in the morning, and since the reaction started at night, I have no earthly idea of what might have happened. So weird! If it was an allergic reaction to any of the food I ate at the fiesta dinner thing, then I'm going to be really sad because I loved all of those foods. :arf I guess it isn't that big of a deal since it didn't threaten my breathing or anything like that.

You call your grandmother Nana too? :zomg ...samesies
Yeah :rofl She thinks it makes her sound less old.

Bene isn't allowed to do anything, he offends and gives misguidance against everyone's wishes :noworry
Most of the time he's spewing nonsense, it's true. But there are those rare moments when he says something totally hilarious or maybe even accurate! o_o

It was my idea...hairy lazy fuck :hee
I am not a lazy fuck, you tard! :arf I'll punch you in the face, bro!:arf

Why is it serious? X-x But same boat as Gary, I think.

Pollen sucks. :(
Well, they use penicillin a lot in medicine, so I guess it's only dangerous if they don't know about your allergies. My nana will pretty much die if she has it though. o~o My mom said that the reaction I had happens to my nana when she's in the same room as a cat, only twice as bad and all over her. I can't really imagine. Horrible.

:derp And here I thought we were safe talking about Bene behind his back. Dude's got a sixth sense.

:rofl

That made me laugh.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I used the same moisturizer I have for the past few months, and that same Paris Amour lotion. And it was in the morning, and since the reaction started at night, I have no earthly idea of what might have happened. So weird! If it was an allergic reaction to any of the food I ate at the fiesta dinner thing, then I'm going to be really sad because I loved all of those foods. :arf I guess it isn't that big of a deal since it didn't threaten my breathing or anything like that.
Fiesta dinner thing? Don't tell me you're allergic to something in Mexican food?! :gwah

It could have been anything, a reaction to a plant that you somehow came in contact with. Maybe laundry detergent or fabric softener even. The only way you'll know is if you're exposed the same thing again, and that's always fun :cookiehand

Yeah :rofl She thinks it makes her sound less old.
Really? My Nana is actually older than my other Grandmother, and I never knew the reason. The older nieces started using it for some reason.

Most of the time he's spewing nonsense, it's true. But there are those rare moments when he says something totally hilarious or maybe even accurate! o_o
Hmm. Can't disagree there :edu

I am not a lazy fuck, you tard! :arf I'll punch you in the face, bro!:arf
I was talking about Mej...the "Lazy Fuck" was a reference to the Honey Badger video :oh

Pretty defensive :teehee But come on, everyone is lazy. You at least have the symptoms of laziness sometimes :derp

Well, they use penicillin a lot in medicine, so I guess it's only dangerous if they don't know about your allergies. My nana will pretty much die if she has it though. o~o My mom said that the reaction I had happens to my nana when she's in the same room as a cat, only twice as bad and all over her. I can't really imagine. Horrible.
Ah, that severe a reaction to dander? At my worse being around a cat or guinea big turns my eyes super red and they swell a little bit. Sometimes I get welts too if I touch a cat without allergy medicine.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
M3J, jackass.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Be nice with the young ones.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Niichan is young? I pity no man :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You've seen my postcount right? Plus, she's gone weeks without posting in her own thread. It's not that hard to understand :edu
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
You've seen my postcount right? Plus, she's gone weeks without posting in her own thread. It's not that hard to understand :edu
Indeed. Its not that hard to understand :teehee.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
gary's hitting on Nao :shin
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Fiesta dinner thing? Don't tell me you're allergic to something in Mexican food?! :gwah

It could have been anything, a reaction to a plant that you somehow came in contact with. Maybe laundry detergent or fabric softener even. The only way you'll know is if you're exposed the same thing again, and that's always fun :cookiehand
For a moment, the thought of being allergic t tomatoes crossed my mind and I started to panic a little bit and went downstairs and ate a slice of tomato the next morning to be sure. Don't worry, it wasn't tomatoes. :hee

I was talking about Mej...the "Lazy Fuck" was a reference to the Honey Badger video :oh
Ohhh, I see. M3J you sleepy fuck. Look at that sleepy fuck.

Pretty defensive :teehee But come on, everyone is lazy. You at least have the symptoms of laziness sometimes :derp
Yeah, come to think of it... pretty much all the time. Although I'll admit I was really lost last summer when I didn't have a job and didn't take any classes. It was really awesome for the first week, but after that I started loathing it.

I missed your spammy thread Nao, please tell me something awesome :arf
I missed your spammy face being in my spammy thread, Nii-chan:arf

I made a 90 on my calculus midterm! :allthe It still hasn't sunken in yet and I'm pretty sure they made a huge mistake while grading it, I just can't figure it out! :arf

This was supposed to be Naomi's thread:

WTF Gary and Milly. :rofl Well I guess Milly makes sense since he was one of the first ones to post in here and does it kind of regularly. It's just weird that they both beat me. WHAT IS THIS INSOLENCE?! :arf

I got a little bit of a lady boner when I saw riki on there.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
lady boner :cookiestare
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
P.S. I kicked your ass again, Downs!
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
I made a 90 on my calculus midterm! :allthe It still hasn't sunken in yet and I'm pretty sure they made a huge mistake while grading it, I just can't figure it out! :arf
You did :-_-, congratz.

I got a little bit of a lady boner when I saw riki on there.
OMG :rofl, I laughed so hard and still am. Brilliant.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
gary's hitting on Nao :shin
Nao's hitting on gary :derp

I missed your spammy face being in my spammy thread, Nii-chan:arf

I made a 90 on my calculus midterm! :allthe It still hasn't sunken in yet and I'm pretty sure they made a huge mistake while grading it, I just can't figure it out! :arf
normally I would take that as an insult but I always have to laugh at your riduculous statements biaaaatch :arf

congratz, I guess you're more awesome than you think you are :hee or wait.... :derp
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
CONGRATULATIONS, YOU JERK! :arf

Get 90 on everything too, especially 90 kids! :3c


MUAHAHAHAHA.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top