I used the same moisturizer I have for the past few months, and that same Paris Amour lotion. And it was in the morning, and since the reaction started at night, I have no earthly idea of what might have happened. So weird! If it was an allergic reaction to any of the food I ate at the fiesta dinner thing, then I'm going to be really sad because I loved all of those foods.Yeah that's weird, unless you have a known food allergy who could know? Did you use any new soaps/lotions? Could be a reaction to that.
I guess it isn't that big of a deal since it didn't threaten my breathing or anything like that. YeahYou call your grandmother Nana too?...samesies
She thinks it makes her sound less old. Most of the time he's spewing nonsense, it's true. But there are those rare moments when he says something totally hilarious or maybe even accurate! o_oBene isn't allowed to do anything, he offends and gives misguidance against everyone's wishes![]()
I am not a lazy fuck, you tard!It was my idea...hairylazy fuck![]()
I'll punch you in the face, bro!
Well, they use penicillin a lot in medicine, so I guess it's only dangerous if they don't know about your allergies. My nana will pretty much die if she has it though. o~o My mom said that the reaction I had happens to my nana when she's in the same room as a cat, only twice as bad and all over her. I can't really imagine. Horrible.Why is it serious? X-x But same boat as Gary, I think.
Pollen sucks.![]()
And here I thought we were safe talking about Bene behind his back. Dude's got a sixth sense.
Fiesta dinner thing? Don't tell me you're allergic to something in Mexican food?!I used the same moisturizer I have for the past few months, and that same Paris Amour lotion. And it was in the morning, and since the reaction started at night, I have no earthly idea of what might have happened. So weird! If it was an allergic reaction to any of the food I ate at the fiesta dinner thing, then I'm going to be really sad because I loved all of those foods.I guess it isn't that big of a deal since it didn't threaten my breathing or anything like that.


Really? My Nana is actually older than my other Grandmother, and I never knew the reason. The older nieces started using it for some reason.YeahShe thinks it makes her sound less old.
Hmm. Can't disagree thereMost of the time he's spewing nonsense, it's true. But there are those rare moments when he says something totally hilarious or maybe even accurate! o_o

I was talking about Mej...the "Lazy Fuck" was a reference to the Honey Badger videoI am not a lazy fuck, you tard!I'll punch you in the face, bro!
![]()

But come on, everyone is lazy. You at least have the symptoms of laziness sometimes 
Ah, that severe a reaction to dander? At my worse being around a cat or guinea big turns my eyes super red and they swell a little bit. Sometimes I get welts too if I touch a cat without allergy medicine.Well, they use penicillin a lot in medicine, so I guess it's only dangerous if they don't know about your allergies. My nana will pretty much die if she has it though. o~o My mom said that the reaction I had happens to my nana when she's in the same room as a cat, only twice as bad and all over her. I can't really imagine. Horrible.





Indeed. Its not that hard to understandYou've seen my postcount right? Plus, she's gone weeks without posting in her own thread. It's not that hard to understand![]()
.You know, when I saw that you had replied I immediately thought you would post something like that. Congratz on being predictableIndeed. Its not that hard to understand.

why so mean?You're not awesome
Does that work?![]()
I was talking too Nao anyway, why do you answer? 
Be nice with the young ones.
I am youngNiichan is young? I pity no man![]()

This was supposed to be Naomi's thread:
![]()


For a moment, the thought of being allergic t tomatoes crossed my mind and I started to panic a little bit and went downstairs and ate a slice of tomato the next morning to be sure. Don't worry, it wasn't tomatoes.Fiesta dinner thing? Don't tell me you're allergic to something in Mexican food?!
It could have been anything, a reaction to a plant that you somehow came in contact with. Maybe laundry detergent or fabric softener even. The only way you'll know is if you're exposed the same thing again, and that's always fun![]()
Ohhh, I see. M3J you sleepy fuck. Look at that sleepy fuck.I was talking about Mej...the "Lazy Fuck" was a reference to the Honey Badger video![]()
Yeah, come to think of it... pretty much all the time. Although I'll admit I was really lost last summer when I didn't have a job and didn't take any classes. It was really awesome for the first week, but after that I started loathing it.Pretty defensiveBut come on, everyone is lazy. You at least have the symptoms of laziness sometimes
![]()
I missed your spammy face being in my spammy thread, Nii-chanI missed your spammy thread Nao, please tell me something awesome![]()

It still hasn't sunken in yet and I'm pretty sure they made a huge mistake while grading it, I just can't figure it out! 
WTF Gary and Milly.This was supposed to be Naomi's thread:
![]()
Well I guess Milly makes sense since he was one of the first ones to post in here and does it kind of regularly. It's just weird that they both beat me. WHAT IS THIS INSOLENCE?! 

You didI made a 90 on my calculus midterm!It still hasn't sunken in yet and I'm pretty sure they made a huge mistake while grading it, I just can't figure it out!
![]()
, congratz. OMGI got a little bit of a lady boner when I saw riki on there.
, I laughed so hard and still am. Brilliant.Nao's hitting on garygary's hitting on Nao![]()

normally I would take that as an insult but I always have to laugh at your riduculous statementsI missed your spammy face being in my spammy thread, Nii-chan
I made a 90 on my calculus midterm!It still hasn't sunken in yet and I'm pretty sure they made a huge mistake while grading it, I just can't figure it out!
![]()

or wait.... 

