Yeah, somewhere near Dallas. I heard Arlington was destroyed.
Oh. Hope she's safe...That is where Naomi is at iirc.
Ha, you act like this is the Hangout thread.I had a decent study session and caught up on math. I finally left the library, felt for my wallet and... realized it wasn't there.
With luck, I'll get it back tomorrow morning. If not, I will be screwed because that wallet has my sole means to get food beyond the three TV dinners in my closet.
Now I shall take a nap. Hopefully no bloody dreams tonight. (Wash beef livers, get dreams of carrying killed people. Ugh...)
Hope you get your wallet back soon though.It's not hurricane season, they were tornadoes.I confess I'm worried for Naomichichi and Kevin since there was a hurricane in Texas.

Oh come on nowI was in Arlington earlier in the day, but left school at about 9 in the morning, so it was a lng while before the tornadoes hit Arlington. I think there was one twister that touched down a few miles from my house, but the damage it caused was pretty much nothing compared to Forney and Arlington.
Thanks for worrying about me though, guys. Surprised and touched. <3


Made it as a joke off-hand comment to BBB in the FF, when I realized it was completely true and that I've never told anyone that before.I haven't prayed since I was 13.
I was raised Catholic, and was confirmed when I was 14 or 15. I can't really remember the last time I prayed...actually prayed.Made it as a joke off-hand comment to BBB in the FF, when I realized it was completely true and that I've never told anyone that before.
So I put it in here.
I haven't prayed since I was 13.

I guess I should've asked,but they made it very clear and her reaction spoke more than a thousand words.Will ask her rather sooner than later,but for now,I feel like a potato...Well you still don't know who this guy truly is. Since the girls were mentioning that in front of you maybe you could have simply asked who were they talking, everything would be clear. I guess you were too shocked at the moment. Now it will be hard to ask now I guess.
It would be bad for you if there is still a doubt in your mind about that. Better to know sooner than later. I think.
More than that. :\ You know that.I think you're misusing the word "obsessed". Just because you like them as your background doesn't mean you're obsessed![]()