Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@MD- Yeah, I fell in love with a colleague of mine, only to find out that I loved my cat more...

btw, I recently got in to LoL, since some college friends dragged me in to it. It's actually pretty fun, if you're not grouped up with total fucktards.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
@l4pb, how did that feel?

re: LoL
it is. so far, i haven't with those kind of trolls.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Annoying...mainly since I put off taking my cat to the vet to go to her bday party...my cat died the next day...:scry But it's ok, the short lifespan of cats adopted off the street is really low, so I minimize attachment by not giving them names; plus I've adopted two more cats.

re:lol- Not trolls, people who just really suck in general. I used to play MF and Tristana, but since I never know who I'm being paired up with or going up against, I've had to switch to Soraka, just to minimize derpage. I actually enjoy using Soraka, since she's the only one that can have up to three heals (one summoner spell, two champion spells), that can help turn clashes around...as long as the people you're with know how to play with a healer present.
 
Last edited:

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
cats. cant get enough of them, huh? :)


enjoying being in the support group, huh? its been at least a month since i last played. im stuck with garen, although i have enough points to summon a better champion. let's see next week if i can get back at it. im just busy right now with all the moving and workload.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm a cat person.

I use Garen from time to time, when I'm with RL friends, since I know that I can afford to screw around, but when it comes to queuing solo, I'd rather go support, so that I can at least make sure that one member snowballs during the laining phase.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hahaha! My WoW background prevents me from not theorycrafting... :/
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
It's not alay lakad. On Maundy Thursday people flock to Antipolo on foot from everywhere.
I didn't know! :oh I'm that much of a heathen? Is that why I was punished with food poisoning, and expelling my gastric juices from well... both ends?

hmmm have you ever loved someone so much that you realized you actually love someone else?
GIFSoup

@MD- Yeah, I fell in love with a colleague of mine, only to find out that I loved my cat more...
 
Last edited:

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Dafuq happened to you, babs?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
ayun, so well...

I got three days off (FoodGood Friday, Saturday, and Easter) so I decided to meet my family in mactan for some Island hopping shiznitz.

enjoyed the trip, ate some crabs and more crabs and more more more.

woke up in the middle of the night because the pain just shot straight like it was a gunshot wound (I would imagine). Severe burning/freezing sensation, like there was a blast freezer in the pit of my stomach, I was in spasms and getting cramps just staying "alive" and enduring the pain. Because, really, I could have opted to die just to get away from that pain, jesus H. Christ.

I begged the nurse to knock me out, because it was draining all my strength just to get through another hour of the pain.

I was put to sleep only after three shots of pain relievers.

That does not include the fact that while I was in such severe pain, I was vomiting and excreting. I would yell for a bedpan, and as hospitals go, they make sure you can pay for the extra bed pan while the other one is being cleaned -_- I said "pay the fucking thing, I'm shitting myself all over the place"- and I'm not exaggerating.

And I was not allowed to eat or drink anything over that night, until lunch the next day. And lunch involved... just water. I could not stomach anything else. I was bedridden for two days without food or else I'd throw it up. Which was, as they said, really the case for food poisoning. When the body feels hunger, then it is cured. I felt hunger only on the third day.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
lol food poisoning...The crabs weren't a good idea after all eh?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
but it's... it's my favorite thing in the world :scry
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Well that was a hell of a way to end vacation bb. Nobody else got poisoned?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
yung mom and sister ko nag diarrhea. Ako lang yung sumusuka and got hit really severe. Maybe because I was the one with the least amount of sleep (only on the plane) and my resistance was really low.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
hmm. you can sue for getting served bad crabs.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
nobody gets sued on the island!! Only the tough survive!:allthe
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
you saying you're almost not tough enough?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
:notsure
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
ah, so you're letting the hospital bill speak for you then.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Chances are, they wouldn't reimburse her, even if she showed them the bill... Not all restaurants practice due diligence.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top