Yes! I bought it last night since we just got a GameXChange. It's like GameStop, only they have a lotttt more old-type games there than GameStop does. And seeing as there are four different GameStops in my reach, but no other video game store similar, I was REALLY happy when this store opened!64! OMGOMGOMGOOMGOMSGo;dgh;dohg;asgh;sfgsgs
Lucky you.![]()
I found Harry Potter and Yu-Gi-Oh! games for my sister on Gameboy Color. My N64 was only $25.
I need to get Majora's Mask, Ocarina of time, Donkey Kong, Golden Eye, Super Smash Bros... Ahhh. I can't think of all the ones I want even! @_@ I also need to buy another controller, since it only came with one. I'm so happy. And I even going to keep it in my room since the Wii is the main thing for the living room. The first one is a preexisting belief, the second one only came after several months (years?) of coaxing and convincing.That bears aren't people? Or that I'm a bear?![]()
Yeah, not worth it at the moment. I really want to work at the grocery store since they start out a little higher, give raises more often, and a couple of my friends already work there. I've applied though, and they weren't hiring or something. It was a while back. I could try again, but I need to stay in my comfort zone at least until this hellish semester is over.I guess it comes down to whether you can find something you like more at the same pay with the same hours. Highly unlikely I guess.
I made a 92 on my sixth quant lab report and a 93 on my o-chem practical. And once again my o-chem lab instructor was like, "if it's an acid, what does that usually mean in organics?" Me:"Carboxylic acid, usually." Him:"If it's a base wha--" Me: "A Nirto-" Him:"NO! NO! Someone other than Hillary!
"
Now if only I could get my shit together in quant lecture. xP And I found out something that REALLY pisses me off in there. On the last exam, the standard deviation was about 30. And the prof was like "that's really horrible, I can't believe it's that high. You guys don't study." Well guess what? Apparently this fucking idiot teacher (I don't understand how someone so smart, with a doctorate in quantitative chemistry can be so stupid and careless) uses the SAME exams from last year. And several students in the class have all of them. So YEAH, dumbass. The standard deviation is 30 fucking points because 10 students in here only have to study and memorize a couple concepts the night before, and then there are the students like me who have two other labs and three other classes struggling to even find TIME to look at your 500 pages of notes and have to sit here and guess which concepts are going to be on the exam!
I was so pissed. Not to mention, those bitches who have the exam and aren't sharing are going to be the reason there's no curve and that I make a D in the class. !#($%*#($*%#( I'm going to have to figure how to get my hands on that GD exam. Luckily there are a lot of guys in that class, and I think I know one who has it. I will flirt if I have to! 
Eternal love doesn't mean the relationship works.How dare you. Their love is eternal![]()
Of course.Are we talking about the same niichan?![]()
I guess he just gives it to me straight more than you. ...That sounded dirty.

Usually our humor just confuses people (sometimes it confuses me too). It took my mom's boyfriend a REALLY long time to adapt. I think that first dinner he had with me mom and us girls was REALLY fun, but he ended up admitting he was just intimidated and uncomfortable to my mom later on.Samesies. My family could appear mean and downright nasty to one another to an outsider.
He's much better now. He can even keep up and contribute his own crack humor now. 
That actually really helped, thank you.It started by him saying that you were like me -> he didn't always know when you were being serious or not. I said there's no way you're worse than me because he's actually said that about me at least twice before and I've never heard him say that about you until now.
Nope!You mean your Wii?

Ingrate! Show that bitch some love!My N64 just collects dust...I'm so unkind to it.


...calling you a "bitch" instead of a "betch" isn't anymore straight 

. I'm grew sick of taking my broken Gamecube apart to strengthen the laser and I grew bored of my PS2. I have no excuse
my explanation of how awesome you are still lacks something but I'm too lazy to think of the right words atm XD
I like that.







The ultimate sign I'm nerdy.
I've only ever lived with one guy and it was my dad and he wasn't home terribly often, so I'm a complete noob in that area. Used to enormous amounts of estrogen 24/7 and that's the way I prefer it I think! XD My younger sister wrote a rant paper on how it was living with boys for a week when she was in Atlanta with our step brothers. She said it was horrid. 


Tell us about her!~ 
Although I don't think you would ever really want to visit Texas. There isn't anything to see here. If anything I would go up north. It's small, could totally fit in a suitcase!

UTTER CARNAGE!










