Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
64! OMGOMGOMGOOMGOMSGo;dgh;dohg;asgh;sfgsgs

Lucky you. :-_-
Yes! I bought it last night since we just got a GameXChange. It's like GameStop, only they have a lotttt more old-type games there than GameStop does. And seeing as there are four different GameStops in my reach, but no other video game store similar, I was REALLY happy when this store opened!

I found Harry Potter and Yu-Gi-Oh! games for my sister on Gameboy Color. My N64 was only $25. :nod I need to get Majora's Mask, Ocarina of time, Donkey Kong, Golden Eye, Super Smash Bros... Ahhh. I can't think of all the ones I want even! @_@ I also need to buy another controller, since it only came with one. I'm so happy. And I even going to keep it in my room since the Wii is the main thing for the living room.

That bears aren't people? Or that I'm a bear? :fail
The first one is a preexisting belief, the second one only came after several months (years?) of coaxing and convincing.

I guess it comes down to whether you can find something you like more at the same pay with the same hours. Highly unlikely I guess.
Yeah, not worth it at the moment. I really want to work at the grocery store since they start out a little higher, give raises more often, and a couple of my friends already work there. I've applied though, and they weren't hiring or something. It was a while back. I could try again, but I need to stay in my comfort zone at least until this hellish semester is over.

I made a 92 on my sixth quant lab report and a 93 on my o-chem practical. And once again my o-chem lab instructor was like, "if it's an acid, what does that usually mean in organics?" Me:"Carboxylic acid, usually." Him:"If it's a base wha--" Me: "A Nirto-" Him:"NO! NO! Someone other than Hillary!:arf" :rofl :scry

Now if only I could get my shit together in quant lecture. xP And I found out something that REALLY pisses me off in there. On the last exam, the standard deviation was about 30. And the prof was like "that's really horrible, I can't believe it's that high. You guys don't study." Well guess what? Apparently this fucking idiot teacher (I don't understand how someone so smart, with a doctorate in quantitative chemistry can be so stupid and careless) uses the SAME exams from last year. And several students in the class have all of them. So YEAH, dumbass. The standard deviation is 30 fucking points because 10 students in here only have to study and memorize a couple concepts the night before, and then there are the students like me who have two other labs and three other classes struggling to even find TIME to look at your 500 pages of notes and have to sit here and guess which concepts are going to be on the exam! :rant I was so pissed. Not to mention, those bitches who have the exam and aren't sharing are going to be the reason there's no curve and that I make a D in the class. !#($%*#($*%#( I'm going to have to figure how to get my hands on that GD exam. Luckily there are a lot of guys in that class, and I think I know one who has it. I will flirt if I have to! :yelling

How dare you. Their love is eternal :mono
Eternal love doesn't mean the relationship works. :derp

Are we talking about the same niichan? :XD
Of course. :derp I guess he just gives it to me straight more than you.
...That sounded dirty. :vin

Samesies. My family could appear mean and downright nasty to one another to an outsider.
Usually our humor just confuses people (sometimes it confuses me too). It took my mom's boyfriend a REALLY long time to adapt. I think that first dinner he had with me mom and us girls was REALLY fun, but he ended up admitting he was just intimidated and uncomfortable to my mom later on. :rofl He's much better now. He can even keep up and contribute his own crack humor now. :cookiehand

It started by him saying that you were like me -> he didn't always know when you were being serious or not. I said there's no way you're worse than me because he's actually said that about me at least twice before and I've never heard him say that about you until now.
That actually really helped, thank you.

You mean your Wii?
Nope! :blai

My N64 just collects dust...I'm so unkind to it.
Ingrate! Show that bitch some love!:arf
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh my fucking lord you're a nerd :rofl .......good thing I don't have to go looking around for a used N64. You didn't find any games for it yet? I have all of those games and more like 20 ft from me :derp

I'm not literally a bear come'on :imslow

The grocery store probably pays better because if you work long enough you can join the union.

Eternal love doesn't mean the relationship works. :derp
LIFE ISN'T A ROMANCE NOVEL :arf

Of course. :derp I guess he just gives it to me straight more than you.
...That sounded dirty. :vin
Oh please :eyeroll ...calling you a "bitch" instead of a "betch" isn't anymore straight :teehee

It only sounded dirty because you mentioned it...perv :cookiehand

Usually our humor just confuses people (sometimes it confuses me too). It took my mom's boyfriend a REALLY long time to adapt. I think that first dinner he had with me mom and us girls was REALLY fun, but he ended up admitting he was just intimidated and uncomfortable to my mom later on. :rofl He's much better now. He can even keep up and contribute his own crack humor now. :cookiehand
That sounds awkwardly amazing. Sometimes me and my brother will just fuck with someone by acting like we're in a really heated argument in front of them and say really embarrassing things to each other and throw shit. Sometimes we'll even act like fairies in public...we're fucked up :edu

Plus I'm not sure if my Mom really get's when the three of us are kidding...that or she just likes to pout for attention since she's the lone female :XD

Ingrate! Show that bitch some love!:arf
...I don't really know why I don't play it. Actually there isn't any real reason :oh. I'm grew sick of taking my broken Gamecube apart to strengthen the laser and I grew bored of my PS2. I have no excuse :arf

And the reason I asked is because you can buy older games on the Wii online from past consoles. I thought you were just being simple about it.

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

I guess once an asshole gets tenure he can just get lazy :cookiehand. Congrats on the grades...:edu
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Nii-chan is the type to just answer the question I think though. XD Maybe I'm wrong, we'll see when I read it. :arf
in your case, yeah. Different people get different answers so if it's you I'm either totally serious or talk bullshit XD


I've been told my methods are... different. I guess different can be a good thing... "somehow" for sure.
bad and good, I'm not completely fine with some of the methods you talked about here on MH but you are definitely someone that stands out in the crowd.

uh, maybe that sounded too negative... Don't get the wrong impression, I like you XD


I like the fact that I can get away with some wrong doings. =D That will come in handy... Well. By now, I might have used up all of my strikes. XD
well that's just my point of view, some people may think that you suck so you can't get away with everything :3c my explanation of how awesome you are still lacks something but I'm too lazy to think of the right words atm XD


Are you saying that in order to not be as awesome as I think I am, I would have to be really arrogant and narcissistic? :zomg I like that. :derp
now that's what you said, I was just asking a question :derp but seriously, you can be arrogant even when you're as awesome as you think you are, it just stands out more if you aren't. I would guess you may bea bit arrogant but maybe I'm wrong :p

Sorry. XD I grew up in a household where the humor is sarcastic, sometimes dry, or otherwise slightly naughty or just flat-out silly. I'm used to people just knowing that I sarcastic or playing around, but it's a lot harder to remember those tones don't always translate through typed words.
my father's like that XD I actually like that attitude but as you said, sometimes it's hard to see through it when there are written words only.

No, you asshole :cookiehand
:disappoint

WTF was niichan talking about in the first place? :XD ...certainly not MH :derp You're an example for us all :gent
no need to be nice just because you like Nao :eyeroll

Of course. :derp I guess he just gives it to me straight more than you.
...That sounded dirty. :vin
sorry I already have a girlfriend, gary can give it to you :arf

but leaving that pervy message aside, you're right.

Sometimes we'll even act like fairies in public...we're fucked up :edu
:rofl you're awesome :lmao
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Yes! I bought it last night since we just got a GameXChange. It's like GameStop, only they have a lotttt more old-type games there than GameStop does. And seeing as there are four different GameStops in my reach, but no other video game store similar, I was REALLY happy when this store opened!
OMFG really? I need to find that store, I've always wanted to own a 64. My cousin had one, and I had fun playing Goldeneye 007 even though I sucked hard at that game. And $25 is cheap. O_O

<3 old consoles, so much memory.

I found Harry Potter and Yu-Gi-Oh! games for my sister on Gameboy Color. My N64 was only $25. :nod I need to get Majora's Mask, Ocarina of time, Donkey Kong, Golden Eye, Super Smash Bros... Ahhh. I can't think of all the ones I want even! @_@ I also need to buy another controller, since it only came with one. I'm so happy. And I even going to keep it in my room since the Wii is the main thing for the living room.
Ooh, what Yu-Gi-Oh! games for Color? I've had one, it was fun and annoying as hell. Got repetitive and boring too. Fun to cash in cards though.

omfg, buy more games? If I ever visit Texas, I'm crashing your house and playing 64 with you. :derp You'll even kick my ass in Goldeneye 007!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Am I nice now you tool! :arf

no need to be nice just because you like Nao :eyeroll
Nice about what? If she's talking about MH she's painting herself as a bad-egg when she isn't :cookiehand. Is it nice to call her a goof for being like that? :derp. And if it's offline, I wonder what/who strikes she thinks she's used up and why she isn't an outlaw already? :teehee

Who doesn't like her? :hmph

sorry I already have a girlfriend, gary can give it to you :arf

but leaving that pervy message aside, you're right.
Naw...I thought you said I was too nice? :derp

She's only halfway right. You troll so much that how could people tell when you're being straightforward? :teehee

:rofl you're awesome :lmao
:bow








:notsure
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Oh my fucking lord you're a nerd :rofl .......good thing I don't have to go looking around for a used N64. You didn't find any games for it yet? I have all of those games and more like 20 ft from me :derp
It always takes me off guard when someone calls me a nerd and I didn't even realize I was being one. Usually I'm like OMG I'm such a huge nerd or something, but that time I didn't know I was being one... :bored The ultimate sign I'm nerdy.

I'm not literally a bear come'on :imslow
But it's agreed at least figuratively, no?

LIFE ISN'T A ROMANCE NOVEL :arf
Life is a Gothic romance novel. :scry

Oh please :eyeroll ...calling you a "bitch" instead of a "betch" isn't anymore straight :teehee
Oh but it is.

It only sounded dirty because you mentioned it...perv :cookiehand
It made me :teehee

That sounds awkwardly amazing. Sometimes me and my brother will just fuck with someone by acting like we're in a really heated argument in front of them and say really embarrassing things to each other and throw shit. Sometimes we'll even act like fairies in public...we're fucked up :edu
I can completely picture all of this in my head. Makes me happy in the pants:arf

Plus I'm not sure if my Mom really get's when the three of us are kidding...that or she just likes to pout for attention since she's the lone female :XD
That... poor woman. Surrounded by guys all the time. :iik I've only ever lived with one guy and it was my dad and he wasn't home terribly often, so I'm a complete noob in that area. Used to enormous amounts of estrogen 24/7 and that's the way I prefer it I think! XD My younger sister wrote a rant paper on how it was living with boys for a week when she was in Atlanta with our step brothers. She said it was horrid. :rofl

...I don't really know why I don't play it. Actually there isn't any real reason :oh. I'm grew sick of taking my broken Gamecube apart to strengthen the laser and I grew bored of my PS2. I have no excuse :arf
I played Pokemon Snap all morning before I had to go to work.

I guess once an asshole gets tenure he can just get lazy :cookiehand. Congrats on the grades...:edu
That just takes lazy to a whole new level. UGH.

in your case, yeah. Different people get different answers so if it's you I'm either totally serious or talk bullshit XD
That's what makes Niichans so magnetic! :amuse

bad and good, I'm not completely fine with some of the methods you talked about here on MH but you are definitely someone that stands out in the crowd.

uh, maybe that sounded too negative... Don't get the wrong impression, I like you XD
Didn't sound negative in my head. I don't expect you to like everything about me. The fact that you can look past the less savory aspects of me is what makes a true friend.

WE'RE TIGHT BRO:arf

well that's just my point of view, some people may think that you suck so you can't get away with everything :3c my explanation of how awesome you are still lacks something but I'm too lazy to think of the right words atm XD
The Naomi Diaries : Bitchy Edition:dero
No one has ever really come right out and said "I don't like you" to my face, but I know for sure that there are dozens who've hated me. Typically people that don't take bluntness well. I'm pretty sure this one girl in high school didn't like me, but that's because I made a point to call her out on her shit in rooms full of people. Or maybe she found out that I started the nickname "KKKaylin" for her. :teehee She was so shamelessly racist and liked to pretend like she was perfect. I get annoyed just thinking about her. I recall one of our conversations ending with me saying, "Are you done? Please tell me you're done talking." The fun part was watching her pretend like she didn't hate me because she was too perfect to hate anyone. :derp She would giggle in really tense situations and flip her hair or something. Maybe she thought I was joking. :s

Couldn't wipe the smile off my face when I placed higher in the art show than she did. :derp

now that's what you said, I was just asking a question :derp but seriously, you can be arrogant even when you're as awesome as you think you are, it just stands out more if you aren't. I would guess you may bea bit arrogant but maybe I'm wrong :p
I have some really strong moments of arrogance, but they're usually short-lived because reality always finds a way to slap me in the face.

no need to be nice just because you like Nao :eyeroll
:fan

sorry I already have a girlfriend, gary can give it to you :arf
I forgot Nii-chan picked up a chica. :wtf Tell us about her!~ :D

but leaving that pervy message aside, you're right.
That guy has his head in the clouds sometimes I think. :teehee


OMFG really? I need to find that store, I've always wanted to own a 64. My cousin had one, and I had fun playing Goldeneye 007 even though I sucked hard at that game. And $25 is cheap. O_O

<3 old consoles, so much memory.

Ooh, what Yu-Gi-Oh! games for Color? I've had one, it was fun and annoying as hell. Got repetitive and boring too. Fun to cash in cards though.

omfg, buy more games? If I ever visit Texas, I'm crashing your house and playing 64 with you. :derp You'll even kick my ass in Goldeneye 007!
Yeah! Hopefully they have some up north. I'm not sure how wide their business is spread though. I feel like a total traitor to GameStop. I don't think I will be needing to renew my pro membership next year. :teehee

Yeah, I thought $25 was a really great price. They only had two of them, so I went ahead and grabbed one. No telling when those could sell and when they'll get more, you know? CARPE DIEM THAT SHIT BRO:arf

The Yugioh game for the GB Color was Dark Duel Stories I think.

Yeah! We could play all the games! :allthe Although I don't think you would ever really want to visit Texas. There isn't anything to see here. If anything I would go up north. It's small, could totally fit in a suitcase!:arf

:pleased

I can die happily now.


:hug
:hurr

Dori-channnn~

No dying allowed:arf

Nice about what? If she's talking about MH she's painting herself as a bad-egg when she isn't :cookiehand. Is it nice to call her a goof for being like that? :derp. And if it's offline, I wonder what/who strikes she thinks she's used up and why she isn't an outlaw already? :teehee
You're saying you don't know of any of my wrong doings? :fail This guy has selective hearing or something! :shin

Sometimes I think you have a filter for only my good qualities. XD You do realize that my bad ones more than often outweigh the good ones, right?

I'm trying to improve though. ಠ_ಠ

Who doesn't like her? :hmph
._.

<3

Stop embarrassing me though, bub. :-_-
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Yeah! Hopefully they have some up north. I'm not sure how wide their business is spread though. I feel like a total traitor to GameStop. I don't think I will be needing to renew my pro membership next year.
You're not a traitor. You can combine the retro game store and GameStop together.

If you own current games for GameStop to sell to you, that is. :oh

Yeah, I thought $25 was a really great price. They only had two of them, so I went ahead and grabbed one. No telling when those could sell and when they'll get more, you know? CARPE DIEM THAT SHIT BRO
CARPE DIEM IT LIKE A PEDO CARPE DIEMS THAT KID! :arf

Yeah, I sold some of my old-gen consoles or rather, traded it in. Kinda regret it as I get random retro mode. So many great memories playing the consoles. What are your favorite consoles and games?

The Yugioh game for the GB Color was Dark Duel Stories I think.

Yeah! We could play all the games! Although I don't think you would ever really want to visit Texas. There isn't anything to see here. If anything I would go up north. It's small, could totally fit in a suitcase!
I think so. Sometimes it got aggravating, sometimes it was fun. If you have old cards, enter the number. I fucking lost my Dakr Magician and Blue Eyes White Dragon card (or someone stole them from my home, fucking Indian bitches), which sucks cuz I wanted to play with those cards in the game. :( UTTER CARNAGE!

I know, I always make fun of my friend about that. The only thing worth going to Texas for is you, Kevkev, my cousins (as long as her parents aren't with them), and three friends that live there now. VIDEO GAMES SPAMMAGE!

Move Northeast. Go to college here. =D Philly or Delaware. YOU"LL BE SO CLOSE TO GARY AND ME! :arf


No threesomes will be involved, no worries. :derp


Gary will German suplex us otherwise. :-_-
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Did someone call me name? :3c
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It always takes me off guard when someone calls me a nerd and I didn't even realize I was being one. Usually I'm like OMG I'm such a huge nerd or something, but that time I didn't know I was being one... :bored The ultimate sign I'm nerdy.
I'm just giving you a hard time. I would roll my eyes for a bit and then proceed to make my palm bloody by kicking your ass in Mario Party :edu

But it's agreed at least figuratively, no?
By everyone but me. Figuratively as a hairy gay man? No...but it does work in some fashion. Doesn't mean I have to like it :oh

Oh but it is.
Betch has a lot more comedic value...it's funnier. If I didn't know better, it seems you enjoy being called nasty names :teehee

I can completely picture all of this in my head. Makes me happy in the pants:arf
Your imagination will be the end of you :arf ...and the end of your pants :arf

That... poor woman. Surrounded by guys all the time. :iik I've only ever lived with one guy and it was my dad and he wasn't home terribly often, so I'm a complete noob in that area. Used to enormous amounts of estrogen 24/7 and that's the way I prefer it I think! XD My younger sister wrote a rant paper on how it was living with boys for a week when she was in Atlanta with our step brothers. She said it was horrid. :rofl
She's used to it. I would have had a sister but it didn't "work out". If that was the case I might not have had a little brother, so it worked out I suppose. And in the end I'm basically a woman with how I clean up after everyone. My mom is like "fuck this shit" and my brother and dad want to kill me when I'm like that.

It depends on the guys I suppose /shrugs ...but it seems like you think living with males would be like living with aliens :rofl

I played Pokemon Snap all morning before I had to go to work.
:wtf ...that game is so much better than Pokemon Stadium. Nostalgia :crying

:fail ...he's being an ass :arf I can be mean if you prefer :3c

I forgot Nii-chan picked up a chica. :wtf Tell us about her!~ :D
She's "special" :teehee

That guy has his head in the clouds sometimes I think. :teehee
:notsure ...now you're just being mean and teasing me

You're saying you don't know of any of my wrong doings? :fail This guy has selective hearing or something! :shin

Sometimes I think you have a filter for only my good qualities. XD You do realize that my bad ones more than often outweigh the good ones, right?

I'm trying to improve though. ಠ_ಠ
You know I know about them. That's total bullshit bro :eyeroll

I don't know the breakdown, but I choose to see the good in people first, unless I absolutely can't stand the person. I'm not ignorant though. There's a difference between being malicious and having some negative qualities. Would you rather me smash you over the head with how much of bad person you are? You seem to be pretty wrapped up with painting yourself that way as it is. Is it really necessary for me to do that as well? :derp Didn't think so. I'm not an idiot. I'll choose to feel the way I feel. Don't tell me to feel something otherwise :pwnge

What's your definition of "try"? :teehee

._.

<3

Stop embarrassing me though, bub. :-_-
<6

No :cookiehand ...u liek

Move Northeast. Go to college here. =D Philly or Delaware. YOU"LL BE SO CLOSE TO GARY AND ME! :arf
Philly is...okay...but aside from no sales tax, Delaware is a flat, boring place.

No threesomes will be involved, no worries. :derp
Thefuk? :arf

Gary will German suplex us otherwise. :-_-
...no, my german suplex is only for youuuu~~~~~ :hurr
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
We were talking about Kelis' version of "Wait (Whisper song)" by the YingYang twins on Skype last night...now that's some gross shit :yodawg
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Naomi, look:



Budgies! :wtf I had ones just like those.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
NO, NO MORE SUPLEX! :gwah
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Do it on Naomi. D:
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Yes you can. Watch porn, you'll learn how to be ;);), and then shock her with a suplex. THAT'S EXCITEMENT IN BED FOR YOU :arf
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
seriously it's hard to follow all this shit, spamming your thread with nonsense was way more easy :arf


Am I nice now you tool! :arf
:ck

Nice about what? If she's talking about MH she's painting herself as a bad-egg when she isn't :cookiehand. Is it nice to call her a goof for being like that? :derp. And if it's offline, I wonder what/who strikes she thinks she's used up and why she isn't an outlaw already? :teehee
... I seriously don't get your point :arf she's not a bad-egg though

Who doesn't like her? :hmph
I guess there are a lot of people who don't like her, she seems like the kind of person who is either loved or hated.

Naw...I thought you said I was too nice? :derp
oh I wouldn't mind if you're that nice to her :derp

She's only halfway right. You troll so much that how could people tell when you're being straightforward? :teehee
Now that's over the top, I'm not such a big troll XD

Don't worry, I was serious dude :hee

That's what makes Niichans so magnetic! :amuse
Do I have some brothers I don't know about? Or what exactly is a niichan? :derp
I guess I should thank you though :hee

Didn't sound negative in my head. I don't expect you to like everything about me. The fact that you can look past the less savory aspects of me is what makes a true friend.

WE'RE TIGHT BRO:arf
Agreed, just thought it sounded like you only had bad attitudes XD you have your awesome qualities, otherwise I wouldn't be here :3c

BROFIVE HILL! :arf

The Naomi Diaries : Bitchy Edition:dero
No one has ever really come right out and said "I don't like you" to my face, but I know for sure that there are dozens who've hated me. Typically people that don't take bluntness well. I'm pretty sure this one girl in high school didn't like me, but that's because I made a point to call her out on her shit in rooms full of people. Or maybe she found out that I started the nickname "KKKaylin" for her. :teehee She was so shamelessly racist and liked to pretend like she was perfect. I get annoyed just thinking about her. I recall one of our conversations ending with me saying, "Are you done? Please tell me you're done talking." The fun part was watching her pretend like she didn't hate me because she was too perfect to hate anyone. :derp She would giggle in really tense situations and flip her hair or something. Maybe she thought I was joking. :s

Couldn't wipe the smile off my face when I placed higher in the art show than she did. :derp
that's exactly why I love you :lmao that bluntness is definitely one of your strongest points

I have some really strong moments of arrogance, but they're usually short-lived because reality always finds a way to slap me in the face.
Reality is a bitch, arrogance isn't just a bad thing so I do believe it's perfectly fine to have those moments. Don't let yourself get slapped to often, you deserve your moments of arrogance :nod

I can completely picture all of this in my head. Makes me happy in the pants:arf
:lmao that sounds so fucked up :arf

:teehee

I forgot Nii-chan picked up a chica. :wtf Tell us about her!~ :D
what do you want to know? :hurr

That guy has his head in the clouds sometimes I think. :teehee
If you are talking about gary, I agree :fan

You're saying you don't know of any of my wrong doings? :fail This guy has selective hearing or something! :shin

Sometimes I think you have a filter for only my good qualities. XD You do realize that my bad ones more than often outweigh the good ones, right?

I'm trying to improve though. ಠ_ಠ
QUOTED FOR TRUTH! :arf

:fail ...he's being an ass :arf I can be mean if you prefer :3c
I'm not an ass, just saying what I think :arf I guess Nao wouldn't mind you being "mean" sometimes though :3c

She's "special" :teehee
She is :blush

... but don't worry, I got the irony <_>

I'll choose to feel the way I feel. Don't tell me to feel something otherwise :pwnge
what exactly do you feel? :teehee
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top