Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

Nope. Next week. But I don't get to have a day off. The whole month. :bored

"Special" newsletter... :arf
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

We're kinda not allowed to work today (unless it's for some special reason like you're in the health/care or market sector)
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

Yeah, it's the same here, but I'm working for a company that works for an American company and I get to have a day off when my client has a day off.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

Always the Americans fault.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

Always the Americans fault.
:XD

I'll have to work 1 hour more, Adaaam! ;.; Too tired.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

Poor gal :(
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

Oh, no, I'm actually nearly done! I have to search for articles from the beginning of the day, so I'm only taking half an hour more. ^^

:hug
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

Nicely done then! =) Take a nap when you get home~
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

Nicely done then! =) Take a nap when you get home~
Yeah, got home, too late for a just a nap, I'll be in bed in an hour or so. xD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

An hour or so she says -_-;
:XD I'll be fine, no biggy! Whatever sleep I get will be better than yesterday, if it's more than two hours... :blush
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

See? she doesn't mind :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

Yeah, she might like it :gaw
 
Last edited:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

Yeah, he might like it :gaw
Who's "he"? :blink

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

Forgot to say...

I'd be glad if you watch me while I sleep, Gary. :blush

So embarrassing! :x3
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

Oh please you'd enjoy. Though it'd be hard to resist asking him to furr you up :hurr
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

Oh please you'd enjoy. Though it'd be hard to resist asking him to furr you up :hurr
O.O
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

One Lifetime Is Not Enough ~ it depends how you live your life.

 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

:XD Yeah.

Well, I plan on doing all the things I want to do. ^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top