Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough
Nope. Next week. But I don't get to have a day off. The whole month.
"Special" newsletter...
Nope. Next week. But I don't get to have a day off. The whole month.

"Special" newsletter...



Always the Americans fault.


Oh, no, I'm actually nearly done! I have to search for articles from the beginning of the day, so I'm only taking half an hour more. ^^Poor gal![]()

Yeah, got home, too late for a just a nap, I'll be in bed in an hour or so. xDNicely done then! =) Take a nap when you get home~
An hour or so she saysYeah, got home, too late for a just a nap, I'll be in bed in an hour or so. xD

An hour or so she says![]()
I'll be fine, no biggy! Whatever sleep I get will be better than yesterday, if it's more than two hours... 

I'd like to watch you while you sleep![]()




Who's "he"?Yeah, he might like it![]()




O.OOh please you'd enjoy. Though it'd be hard to resist asking him to furr you up![]()
Yeah.