Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
I confess, I do not type Curry Badger, I only type M I L L Y and some dark sorcery changes it to Milly.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess you guys crack me up. :XD

I also confess I slept for just 2 hours last night. ._. Sorry, Bobby!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I confess you guys crack me up. :XD

I also confess I slept for just 2 hours last night. ._. Sorry, Bobby!
Don't apologise to me young lady, you know exactly what you're doing. Plus I'm placing the blame on that swedish toyboy; he's a bad influence on you. :hmph
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Don't apologise to me young lady, you know exactly what you're doing. Plus I'm placing the blame on that swedish toyboy; he's a bad influence on you. :hmph
:teehee

But it'd be the same if we talked, Bob. Would you take the blame if that happened? :XD

Anyway, it's my own fault as we all know. :fail But I usually sleep properly so... Forgives me? :blush
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
If you weren't naive enough I'd say that your begging is somehow perverse.
O.o

Why is this always happening to me? :gwah
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
I confess, Noblesse has really grown on me. I love everything about it. It is now my favorite all time series :hip.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that I feel like an insane person sometimes :ohaielmo

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Why are you thanking that post thorn? I was being serious :errr
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
O.o

Why is this always happening to me? :gwah
:kukuku
Your pathetic posts awakened the beast inside me. Now I'll stalk you everywhere here.
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess that this thread has really grown on me.(Mainly because of the awesome people posting in this thread.
Love you too, you smelly, you.
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I think I've confessed this before, but if I did I'm confessing it again: I still don't have my driver's license! The good thing is that I'll probably be starting my lessons in a few days, and hopefully I'll have my license by Summer. I hate being the guy who always gets a ride yet never offers one :/
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:kukuku
Your pathetic posts awakened the beast inside me. Now I'll stalk you everywhere here.
:gwah

I confess this makes me sad! ;.;

On another note...

Kawaii~ :luv


Good luck, CrudeCross! :thumbs
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Oh stop it you.
:cookiestare

I think I've confessed this before, but if I did I'm confessing it again: I still don't have my driver's license! The good thing is that I'll probably be starting my lessons in a few days, and hopefully I'll have my license by Summer. I hate being the guy who always gets a ride yet never offers one :/
:cookiestare




I confess my eatin habits are so shit, I'm shocked i'm not fat or dead yet.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I think I've confessed this before, but if I did I'm confessing it again: I still don't have my driver's license! The good thing is that I'll probably be starting my lessons in a few days, and hopefully I'll have my license by Summer. I hate being the guy who always gets a ride yet never offers one :/
I confess that I didn't get my Driver's license until I was 18, despite you only needing to be 16 here to have one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top