I confess, I do not type Curry Badger, I only type M I L L Y and some dark sorcery changes it to Milly.
It is called Fate.I confess, I do not type Curry Badger, I only type M I L L Y and some dark sorcery changes it to Milly.

Don't apologise to me young lady, you know exactly what you're doing. Plus I'm placing the blame on that swedish toyboy; he's a bad influence on you.I confess you guys crack me up.
I also confess I slept for just 2 hours last night. ._. Sorry, Bobby!

Don't apologise to me young lady, you know exactly what you're doing. Plus I'm placing the blame on that swedish toyboy; he's a bad influence on you.![]()


But I usually sleep properly so... Forgives me? 
No! I'd still blame him
But it'd be the same if we talked, Bob. Would you take the blame if that happened?![]()

Hmmmmm.....Anyway, it's my own fault as we all know.But I usually sleep properly so... Forgives me?
![]()

Please?Hmmmmm.....![]()

If you weren't naive enough I'd say that your begging is somehow perverse.Please?![]()
O.oIf you weren't naive enough I'd say that your begging is somehow perverse.

.

.
O.o
Why is this always happening to me?![]()

Love you too, you smelly, you.I confess that this thread has really grown on me.(Mainly because of the awesome people posting in this thread.
Oh stop it you.Love you too, you smelly, you.
Your pathetic posts awakened the beast inside me. Now I'll stalk you everywhere here.
![]()


Oh stop it you.

I think I've confessed this before, but if I did I'm confessing it again: I still don't have my driver's license! The good thing is that I'll probably be starting my lessons in a few days, and hopefully I'll have my license by Summer. I hate being the guy who always gets a ride yet never offers one :/

I confess that I didn't get my Driver's license until I was 18, despite you only needing to be 16 here to have one.I think I've confessed this before, but if I did I'm confessing it again: I still don't have my driver's license! The good thing is that I'll probably be starting my lessons in a few days, and hopefully I'll have my license by Summer. I hate being the guy who always gets a ride yet never offers one :/