I'm 8y late ò.ó beat that!

If we're going by the5 for me![]()
I confess at first, I thought she was talking about her period. I was all, O__________________________________________________________________________________o.I'm 8y late ò.ó beat that!

.
Many feel that way initially. Trust me, driving becomes natural after few months. If you are not confident about it, drive slowly in the start. DO NOT CHICKEN OUTI wonder if I'll ever get a driver's license. xD I'm afraid of driving. I feel like I won't be a good driver and it's best for me and the other people if I'm not driving. ._.

Yeah, everyone says the same. xD I wasn't interested in driving before, I kinda started thinking about it more this year. Driving in the city here can be very impossible though. xD I don't need a car, for now. I might one day. xDMany feel that way initially. Trust me, driving becomes natural after few months. If you are not confident about it, drive slowly in the start. DO NOT CHICKEN OUT![]()
)! 
Thank you Adorian!Welcome to the forums, Jame (Is "Jame" okay?)!
Motorbike sounds cool. I confess I always thought it'd be nice to ride one, but... xD Impossibru.
Continue having fun here! ^^
Oh, okay. ^^ I divided it in my mind as "jame-sem" xD. But "Jame" is cute, so... ^^Thank you Adorian!
You can call me anything you like, my first name is James, which is where I got my username from, however if you want to shorten it I'm more than happy for you to do that!
It's a lot of fun to ride, a bit scary sometimes as close up cars look so big!
Thank you, I hope I do.
Oh, I can see why it would look that way.Oh, okay. ^^ I divided it in my mind as "jame-sem" xD. But "Jame" is cute, so... ^^

