Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough
penguins are too sweet
penguins are too sweet



Hater BearThat's going under the assumption that Penguins have advanced enough brains to actually understand love in the first place![]()

In fables they do.That's going under the assumption that Penguins have advanced enough brains to actually understand love in the first place![]()


Of course penguins know how to love. Haven't you seen Happy FeetThat's going under the assumption that Penguins have advanced enough brains to actually understand love in the first place![]()

Of course penguins know how to love. Haven't you seen Happy Feet
---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------
More importantly what does love have to do with intelligence? Love turns people into morons.
Genitals
Doesn't matter, I was trolling himWhat kind of love exactly? Family, relationship, abstract?

More importantly what does love have to do with intelligence? Love turns people into morons.
I am a moron.Are you a fool in love or have you kept your wits?I am a moron.
Are you a fool in love or have you kept your wits?


XD Yeah, but I'm working and I'm busy. And I miss talking.I haven't even gone yet but I'll miss you too![]()
Yea she's mirin'
Adam!![]()
Adi!![]()
I miss you! ._.
I haven't even gone yet but I'll miss you too![]()
LoveXD Yeah, but I'm working and I'm busy. And I miss talking.
...I wish it to be true.Love...
