Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

Spaaaam~~~
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

That's going under the assumption that Penguins have advanced enough brains to actually understand love in the first place :edu
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

That's going under the assumption that Penguins have advanced enough brains to actually understand love in the first place :edu
In fables they do. :edu

:derp
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

That's going under the assumption that Penguins have advanced enough brains to actually understand love in the first place :edu
Of course penguins know how to love. Haven't you seen Happy Feet :yelling

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

More importantly what does love have to do with intelligence? Love turns people into morons.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

Genitals
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

Of course penguins know how to love. Haven't you seen Happy Feet :yelling

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

More importantly what does love have to do with intelligence? Love turns people into morons.

What kind of love exactly? Family, relationship, abstract?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

More importantly what does love have to do with intelligence? Love turns people into morons.
:oh I am a moron.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

Are you a fool in love or have you kept your wits?
:XD

I think I am? xD It's just that I usually fall in love easily. And I'm romantic and stuff, so love is a big deal for me.

[END OF LAME]
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

Yea she's mirin'
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

Adam! :uguu
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

Adi!
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

I miss you! ._.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

I haven't even gone yet but I'll miss you too
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

I haven't even gone yet but I'll miss you too
XD Yeah, but I'm working and I'm busy. And I miss talking.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top