Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I could finally see the video. Thanks, Naomi! :hug

I want a cat now! T.T

And I feel a bit bad after watching that. :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Why? I'm not sure she meant for that to happen :arf
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Why? I'm not sure she meant for that to happen :arf
Of course not. I just feel a bit sad about it, but I mostly feel empty.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Beary, I did this:



Somewhat slow and crappy quality, dunno why...gonna try again.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Where is that from?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I could finally see the video. Thanks, Naomi! :hug

I want a cat now! T.T

And I feel a bit bad after watching that. :oh
I know. I want a cat to be my main bro and take me to the pubs too! :arf

Why do you feel bad? :s

And what's this "on to the next one" business? Nothing wrong with being a hot single lady for a while. u.u
Who needs boyfriends? :eyeroll
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I've heard boyfriends are cool and shit, but I don't think I'd want one :uguu

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Beary, I did this:



Somewhat slow and crappy quality, dunno why...gonna try again.
If it's a bit smaller and has him spreading his hands out wide, dropping the mic, etc....it would be perfect :o
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
If it's a bit smaller and has him spreading his hands out wide, dropping the mic, etc....it would be perfect :o
I'll try and get it to the bit where he drops the mic and spreads his wings.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I know. I want a cat to be my main bro and take me to the pubs too! :arf

Why do you feel bad? :s

And what's this "on to the next one" business? Nothing wrong with being a hot single lady for a while. u.u
Who needs boyfriends? :eyeroll
:XD Naomi!

I felt a bid bad because of the girl that broke up with the guy... you know... like me. :oh It was just the video. xD

I know, I know. Though me and "hot"... xD But right now I reaaaally miss loving someone. I'll be single for a while because I need to think about things and work on myself and stuff.

I've heard boyfriends are cool and shit, but I don't think I'd want one :uguu
With that avatar, I believe you.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I thought my avatar was gay though?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I thought my avatar was gay though?
o.o

I read it wrong. xD Or I read it like it is, but in my mind the meaning of your sentence was that you'd want a boyfriend. xD

Something's wrong with me. :oh
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I was thinking about a dog actually. And to go with non-alchohol drinks only . The Guitar is a must tho

P.S. I can see a diamond shaped frame around that "S". Something wrong with me?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
o.o

I read it wrong. xD Or I read it like it is, but in my mind the meaning of your sentence was that you'd want a boyfriend. xD

Something's wrong with me. :oh
There is nothing wrong with you. You know what it means...
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
10$ on scav lurking and getting 2000th post.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top