I could finally see the video. Thanks, Naomi!
I want a cat now! T.T
And I feel a bit bad after watching that.
I want a cat now! T.T
And I feel a bit bad after watching that.



Of course not. I just feel a bit sad about it, but I mostly feel empty.Why? I'm not sure she meant for that to happen![]()
I know. I want a cat to be my main bro and take me to the pubs too!I could finally see the video. Thanks, Naomi!![]()
I want a cat now! T.T
And I feel a bit bad after watching that.![]()




If it's a bit smaller and has him spreading his hands out wide, dropping the mic, etc....it would be perfectBeary, I did this:
![]()
Somewhat slow and crappy quality, dunno why...gonna try again.

I'll try and get it to the bit where he drops the mic and spreads his wings.If it's a bit smaller and has him spreading his hands out wide, dropping the mic, etc....it would be perfect![]()
I know. I want a cat to be my main bro and take me to the pubs too!
Why do you feel bad?
And what's this "on to the next one" business? Nothing wrong with being a hot single lady for a while. u.u
Who needs boyfriends?![]()
Naomi!
It was just the video. xDWith that avatar, I believe you.I've heard boyfriends are cool and shit, but I don't think I'd want one![]()
o.oI thought my avatar was gay though?


o.o
I read it wrong. xD Or I read it like it is, but in my mind the meaning of your sentence was that you'd want a boyfriend. xD
Something's wrong with me.![]()

Make me.Adi, go to bed![]()


;.;
There is nothing wrong with you. You know what it means...o.o
I read it wrong. xD Or I read it like it is, but in my mind the meaning of your sentence was that you'd want a boyfriend. xD
Something's wrong with me.![]()
...There is nothing wrong with you. You know what it means...