An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Always. - Part 1

Hahah nice.

I think you're talking about that Pikachu console, right? Yeah, I saw that when I was searching for N64s on the web around Christmas time. :amuse I thought it was awesome. If you want to buy that thing new, it's insanely expensive. Haha
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

Most limited edition consoles are like that, much less one from a a previous generation that's no longer made. Though it seems there's a new XBox every other month, so maybe it's not as uncommon nowadays.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

Hahah nice.

I think you're talking about that Pikachu console, right? Yeah, I saw that when I was searching for N64s on the web around Christmas time. :amuse I thought it was awesome. If you want to buy that thing new, it's insanely expensive. Haha
I figured. :( how much?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Always. - Part 1

It was somewhere around $300-$400. :fail
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

Yeah, pretty ridiculous. I'm not even sure whether Hey You! Pikachu was that good of a game.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Always. - Part 1

That is so adorable, Adi-chan!!:arf Hoog and Kilko massage each other's faces like that too. XD

That monkey is kind of creepy, but the dove is super cute!!:arf

Y U NO CUTE BIRD PICTURE, FARFALLA?:arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

It's not creepy :disappoint ...you're so full of it :eyeroll
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

I thought her avatar unsettled you? :imslow
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

Told ya :ohaielmo

Hope you like that avatar Farfy :teehee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

It's almost over anyway D:
Not like your 'hard nipple' avy isn't also somehow disturbing >P
Hard nipple? :oh ....OMG...I didn't even notice that :fail You would of course :teehee

Yeah, but at least it isn't from a horror movie...well the typical ones anyway :cookiehand
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Always. - Part 1

OMG...I didn't even notice that :fail

Yeah, but at least it isn't from a horror movie...
I DON'T CARE >O Enjoy your newborn nightmares now as well U.U
Such a good friend... that's what I call sympathy: soon we'll be sharing our crappy nights and comforting each other ^-^
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

I DON'T CARE >O Enjoy your newborn nightmares now as well U.U
Such a good friend... that's what I call sympathy: soon we'll be sharing our crappy nights and comforting each other ^-^
Nightmares about dude-nips? Please, I have my own to be frightened of :arf

You'll get over it :notsure
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top