An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Always. - Part 1

I have been looking at those bird gifs for a really long time....

They are really difficult to get tired of.

Ughhhh. The love birds all smooshed together and fluffy. ADFGDFGFADKFGJDFKG
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Always. - Part 1

A few months ago, I had a pair of Rosella. It pained me to see them always seeking freedom, no matter how large their cage was. So, I freed them. I just let a handsome amount of money fly :crying, just like that. The happiness followed was worth it. But man, I could have sold them...pardon my inner-self conflicts.

 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

That is so adorable, Adi-chan!!:arf Hoog and Kilko massage each other's faces like that too. XD

That monkey is kind of creepy, but the dove is super cute!!:arf

Y U NO CUTE BIRD PICTURE, FARFALLA?:arf
You have three lines in that post. Each line has one :arf smiley.

Random tidbit.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

:arf is the oxygen of smileys, it's required for a post to sustain life :mono
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Always. - Part 1

A few months ago, I had a pair of Rosella. It pained me to see them always seeking freedom, no matter how large their cage was. So, I freed them. I just let a handsome amount of money fly :crying, just like that. The happiness followed was worth it. But man, I could have sold them...pardon my inner-self conflicts.

Ahhh! I've never seen that bird. He's so cute. n.n
You let them go eventually, huh? Ah well, if you couldn't see them unhappy, then that's good.

I don't think my birds would ever want to be freed. They're so painfully domesticated. Hugo wouldn't know what the fuck to do. He'd probably find his way back if he could. My parakeet I had in seventh grade flew away once though. ._. It was so sad.

You have three lines in that post. Each line has one :arf smiley.

Random tidbit.
I am a shameless arf abuser. Hence, my avatar. :failx
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

I know you are. I've seen more arf smileys from you in one post than in twenty posts per member.

That is a lot of arf smilies.


Let's grab Gary's tits, he likes it. D:
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

Yes you do, you enjoyed us all doing it. YOU EVEN JOINED IN! :arf

Yes you do. :-_-
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

Ahhh! I've never seen that bird. He's so cute. n.n
You let them go eventually, huh? Ah well, if you couldn't see them unhappy, then that's good.

I don't think my birds would ever want to be freed. They're so painfully domesticated. Hugo wouldn't know what the fuck to do. He'd probably find his way back if he could. My parakeet I had in seventh grade flew away once though. ._. It was so sad.
He never came back then I'm assuming?

Feral dogs figure it out sometimes, but I guess they're closer to being an apex predator than a parakeet, so you have a point.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Always. - Part 1

Ahhh! I've never seen that bird. He's so cute. n.n
You let them go eventually, huh? Ah well, if you couldn't see them unhappy, then that's good.

I don't think my birds would ever want to be freed. They're so painfully domesticated. Hugo wouldn't know what the fuck to do. He'd probably find his way back if he could. My parakeet I had in seventh grade flew away once though. ._. It was so sad.
I feared the same, that they might not survive. Its in their Nature to adapt. I had the pair when they were just two months old. Kept them for more than 2 years. It was hard for me to let them ago, due to the attachment. In the end, I am happy to have freed them.

Really, you haven't seen them? There are many variants in Rosella. The most beautiful is the Blue variant.

Let's grab Gary's tits, he likes it. D:
Great idea, you do it >.>
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

Agreed, I like the blue-gray-black-white thing going on there.

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Always. - Part 1

Yep, they look more beautiful in person. It costs almost twice the one I had. The best thing about Rosella is their size. They aren't huge as Macaw or Cockatoo.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

What kind were the two you had?

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

A family friend had a Sulphur-crested Cockatoo and a couple Macaws, and they are freaking gigantic. Macaws can live almost 50 years. Seemed strange for such a giant bird to live in a cage, but I guess if they were fully domesticated it's best for to be in there. Releasing animals into the wild like that is probably illegal here.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Always. - Part 1

A pair Golden Mantle Rosella.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

Ah, so then the Blue variety is more expensive because they're rarer?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Always. - Part 1

Yep, I haven't seen them much. Golden and Albino are more common and lesser in price. You know they need to be DNA tested for knowing their sex? Even the experts cannot tell the sex from looking at them. Some breeds have identical males and females. Mine were sexed too, cost me some money and inconvenience.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

You had to know the sex to make sure they wouldn't have a clutch you mean?

Occasionally you'll have birds like that, where the sexual dimorphism is almost nonexistent. So I believe it.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Always. - Part 1

Let's grab Gary's tits, he likes it. D:
He loves it when I do it, but I'd be careful, if I were you...

He never came back then I'm assuming?

Feral dogs figure it out sometimes, but I guess they're closer to being an apex predator than a parakeet, so you have a point.
Oh no. He was pretty smart (as far as parakeets go), but a complete idiot as far as anything else goes. :cookiehand
I'd like to think he found a nice flock of geese or some shit to fly south with. But to be honest, he probably died in the first 48 hours. :fail

I feared the same, that they might not survive. Its in their Nature to adapt. I had the pair when they were just two months old. Kept them for more than 2 years. It was hard for me to let them ago, due to the attachment. In the end, I am happy to have freed them.

Really, you haven't seen them? There are many variants in Rosella. The most beautiful is the Blue variant.
I bet the first thing they did was shat on someone's head just for the lulz. :teehee If I were a caged bird, that would be something I always wanted to try.
Those birds are larger than my tiny parakeets, so they're probably a lot smarter too. You had them when they were just little babies. :wtf I don't think I could have ever set them free like that. I'm too selfish and attached to mine. @_@

And those are gorgeous birds. So pretty.

Great idea, you do it >.>
Milly's going to get his face mauled. :teehee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

Sometimes I turn a blind eye to being felt up if distracted (beer and food)...Naomi, don't think less of me :gwah ....IT MEANT NOTHING TO ME :arf
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Always. - Part 1

I meant, differentiating male from female. People try to guess on the basis some differences, as size of beak and head, feather colors, etc. I see many experts making wrong assessment. Best way is DNA Sexing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top