An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Always. - Part 1

I HAVE NO EXCUSE!:arf

FORGIVE ME, NIICHAWNFACE AND GARFACEFACEEEEEE.

Ok I need to clean.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

HE'S A WHORE....A WHORE THAT ACCEPTS WARMTH FROM ANYTHING! :arf

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

*looks at his own avatar*

:errr
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Always. - Part 1

Gimme a hug and I will forgive you :arf girlfriend's gone for the weekend and I need some love :crying
:scry

:hug

She will be back before you know it.

WHAT HOUSE ARE YOU IN POTTERMORE?

Don't you dare tell me you didn't do it yet. Get your ass in gear. Your girlfriend is gone. This is the perfect opportunity to do something totally geeky and time-consuming. Also, you need to at least go to Hogwarts before anyone will take our taek-over plans seriously.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Always. - Part 1

HE'S A WHORE....A WHORE THAT ACCEPTS WARMTH FROM ANYTHING! :arf

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

*looks at his own avatar*

:errr
I wouldn't ask you for a hug dude :arf

:scry

:hug

She will be back before you know it.

WHAT HOUSE ARE YOU IN POTTERMORE?

Don't you dare tell me you didn't do it yet. Get your ass in gear. Your girlfriend is gone. This is the perfect opportunity to do something totally geeky and time-consuming. Also, you need to at least go to Hogwarts before anyone will take our taek-over plans seriously.
aww thanks :arf

I didn't do it yet :gwah but I still have to do write an essay for school and my best friends birthday is tomorrow and and... fuck it, you're right :arf gonna do it now, just wait a sec :3c
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

You wouldn't need to ask, it's a given :noworry
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Always. - Part 1

so which name should I choose Hill? :arf

FunkenRitter14106
DawnMitternacht20761
PhonixVerhexen19977
SternLight11499
ScharlachZauber19585

I don't really like any of those :headscratch


You wouldn't need to ask, it's a given :noworry
not sure if lying

:notsure

or just fooling around​

but thanks... I guess :errr
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

FunkenRitter :nod

...fine, I guess you don't like hugs or something :errr
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Always. - Part 1

FunkenRitter :nod

...fine, I guess you don't like hugs or something :errr
you think? Might not be a bad choice but waiting what my partner says :3c

depends on who hugs me :derp it's fine if it's you so come here big bear :hee
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

He loves it when I do it, but I'd be careful, if I were you...
I did it plenty of times during the mod meet. :hee

Though the only time he did like it was when we were at Mussel Bar, and posing for a picture. Very firm tits, I might add.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

Oh you :blush ...and I was indifferent to it

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

you think? Might not be a bad choice but waiting what my partner says :3c

depends on who hugs me :derp it's fine if it's you so come here big bear :hee
She'll say the same :yodawg

:wtf
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

No, you kept getting annoyed. Which is what I wanted, anyway.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

No, you kept getting annoyed. Which is what I wanted, anyway.
Not for the pic......

And that second sentence is fucking creepy :SOON
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

The pic at Mussel Bar, you weren't annoyed. D:

And good. :>
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

No I wasn't :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

Riiiight. That's what I was saying.



Stupid bara bara bear.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

You're a regular Don Rickles :gaw
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Always. - Part 1

Took me a while to realize they weren't in English. :rofl

I just watched Muppets Treasure Island, you guys! So good.

I need to go to sleep now though.

My little sister totally shat bricks! She can't wait to play Zelda!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top