I don't really know. It depends on what it's for. I think any elective plastic surgery to the face, whether you're a woman or man is pretty extreme.how it work then? will you get plastic surgery? no and every normal guy will answer that![]()

Then dig yourself out by starting to read damnit!OF COURSE I HAVE!
Not.
Stop baiting her, I don't need her angrier with me![]()
Nii-chan is here to keep you on your toes. u~ubut you said it won't take long, please define when you will
you need some pressure dude or you will never read it![]()


His picture was so cool!Lol, how many gif you have with her?
Waiting for the anticipated return of Kev![]()

With who? Who is she?

I think she's gorgeous both ways and I would totally make out with her... Totally. But she really was more beautiful before. Her nose was perfect. But she can be extremely vain, just by listening to her music. So it doesn't surprise me.Ah right, I've found a pic that pretty much sums it up:
![]()
I dunno why she'd do it though, she was nice still
I don't see how getting plastic surgery on your breasts is any different than getting a nose job. At all, really.Yeah, no idea really. Why does anyone get it? I can somewhat understand breast augmentation for women who want it, even though I don't really care for it. But your face?...I don't know...it's your FACE![]()
I'm sure it's way more frequent than the the media says, too.Guys get unnecessary plastic surgery too. Has more to do with shit body-image I think. Most people who are obsessive with it probably have body dysmorphia
I love how this show thinks it's all progressive and what not and now we have crap like Modern Family on TV. XD

Then dig yourself out by starting to read damnit!![]()
Besides, don't do it for me. You're doing yourself a favor. No one should go on their entire lives without reading Harry Potter.
I'm on page 40 of GoT, Gary. Where are you? Hmmm? *foot tap*





Don't flatter him like thatNii-chan is here to keep you on your toes. u~u

She would have been my first guess, but because it's so tiny and I never saw that performance on SNL I wasn't sure.
Everyone sees your face, it's oftentimes the first thing people see of you. It's what you think of when you think of a memory of some one. Their smile, their facial features. Clearly someone's breasts aren't the same. Now I will agree that the reasoning for getting plastic surgery in those cases are pretty much the same, but surgery on the face just seems so much more drastic to me, I don't know. But like I said before, I prefer none of it on a woman. That being said, if a girl does it AND she's well-adjusted, she's doing it for herself, not for others...or that should be the case anyways.I don't see how getting plastic surgery on your breasts is any different than getting a nose job. At all, really.
It was progressive in concept for it's time. Divorce was still taboo back then.I love how this show thinks it's all progressive and what not and now we have crap like Modern Family on TV. XD
By the way, wtf?![]()

Yeah, it's super cutesy-conservative to make up for the fact that it was "divorced" people *GASP* getting married!That show is more conservative than a Muslim in Middle East. D:
Dunno. YOU EVER see the show?
Oh, I thought the father got lost somewhere and the mother died or something, so the remaining parent got married to each other.Yeah, it's super cutesy-conservative to make up for the fact that it was "divorced" people *GASP* getting married!
Yeah, I used to watch it with my mom sometimes. I don't really remember it terribly well, but I recall the episode where the kids broke the vase or something along those lines.






good luck, u can do itFailed it.
Well... Actually...?
Anyway, I'm going to focus on final exams for the next 1-2 weeks. Won't be signing on.
Feel free to not spam my thread to oblivion!
K thanks!![]()
Stop your silly excuses, episode 5 definitely was great but that's no reason to delay HPI don't deal in absolutes man...
I'm fangasming over Game of Thrones season 2 man, I can't be distracted![]()

You're reading it?I'm on page 40 of GoT, Gary. Where are you? Hmmm? *foot tap*
Awesome~ I'm pretty sure you will enjoy it, watching the first series may be easier thoughAt your service my partnerNii-chan is here to keep you on your toes. u~u

You know what she meantI should do it for me? You just contradicted yourself
Don't flatter him like that![]()



why not, I got the impression that most people here started with the show :hmpfShe wouldn't start the show without reading the books first, come on dude
No. I meant flatter you as to your importance![]()
