An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

how it work then? will you get plastic surgery? no and every normal guy will answer that :cookiehand
I don't really know. It depends on what it's for. I think any elective plastic surgery to the face, whether you're a woman or man is pretty extreme. :sweat
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Always. - Part 1

OF COURSE I HAVE! :arf

Not.

Stop baiting her, I don't need her angrier with me :shifty
Then dig yourself out by starting to read damnit! :yelling
Besides, don't do it for me. You're doing yourself a favor. No one should go on their entire lives without reading Harry Potter.

I'm on page 40 of GoT, Gary. Where are you? Hmmm? *foot tap*

but you said it won't take long, please define when you will :3c

you need some pressure dude or you will never read it :hee
Nii-chan is here to keep you on your toes. u~u

:rofl

Yeah, that performance was the first time I ever heard her sing and I thought she was a joke. Then I listened to her album and I love it to death. Great to listen to when I'm drinking alone. :hee

Lol, how many gif you have with her?

Waiting for the anticipated return of Kev :yay
His picture was so cool! :blai

With who? Who is she?
:gwah

Ah right, I've found a pic that pretty much sums it up:



I dunno why she'd do it though, she was nice still
I think she's gorgeous both ways and I would totally make out with her... Totally. But she really was more beautiful before. Her nose was perfect. But she can be extremely vain, just by listening to her music. So it doesn't surprise me.

Yeah, no idea really. Why does anyone get it? I can somewhat understand breast augmentation for women who want it, even though I don't really care for it. But your face?...I don't know...it's your FACE :s
I don't see how getting plastic surgery on your breasts is any different than getting a nose job. At all, really.

Guys get unnecessary plastic surgery too. Has more to do with shit body-image I think. Most people who are obsessive with it probably have body dysmorphia
I'm sure it's way more frequent than the the media says, too.

I love how this show thinks it's all progressive and what not and now we have crap like Modern Family on TV. XD

By the way, wtf? :rofl
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

That show is more conservative than a Muslim in Middle East. D:

Dunno. YOU EVER see the show?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

Then dig yourself out by starting to read damnit! :yelling
Besides, don't do it for me. You're doing yourself a favor. No one should go on their entire lives without reading Harry Potter.

I'm on page 40 of GoT, Gary. Where are you? Hmmm? *foot tap*
:gwah

:blai

:gwah

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh :arf

I should do it for me? You just contradicted yourself :p

Nii-chan is here to keep you on your toes. u~u
Don't flatter him like that :bored


She would have been my first guess, but because it's so tiny and I never saw that performance on SNL I wasn't sure.

I don't see how getting plastic surgery on your breasts is any different than getting a nose job. At all, really.
Everyone sees your face, it's oftentimes the first thing people see of you. It's what you think of when you think of a memory of some one. Their smile, their facial features. Clearly someone's breasts aren't the same. Now I will agree that the reasoning for getting plastic surgery in those cases are pretty much the same, but surgery on the face just seems so much more drastic to me, I don't know. But like I said before, I prefer none of it on a woman. That being said, if a girl does it AND she's well-adjusted, she's doing it for herself, not for others...or that should be the case anyways.

I love how this show thinks it's all progressive and what not and now we have crap like Modern Family on TV. XD

By the way, wtf? :rofl
It was progressive in concept for it's time. Divorce was still taboo back then.

But yeah, comparing it to Modern Family is pretty funny. I like that show, it's not crap :noworry
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Always. - Part 1

That show is more conservative than a Muslim in Middle East. D:

Dunno. YOU EVER see the show?
Yeah, it's super cutesy-conservative to make up for the fact that it was "divorced" people *GASP* getting married!

Yeah, I used to watch it with my mom sometimes. I don't really remember it terribly well, but I recall the episode where the kids broke the vase or something along those lines.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

Just want to clarify...I said it was progressive in CONCEPT, that doesn't mean it was controversial in any way. The show was incredibly milquetoast.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Always. - Part 1

Night
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

Yes.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

Yeah, it's super cutesy-conservative to make up for the fact that it was "divorced" people *GASP* getting married!

Yeah, I used to watch it with my mom sometimes. I don't really remember it terribly well, but I recall the episode where the kids broke the vase or something along those lines.
Oh, I thought the father got lost somewhere and the mother died or something, so the remaining parent got married to each other.

Oddly, divorce rate is high. THANKS A LOT BRADY BUNCH :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

Partridge Family > Brady Bunch
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Always. - Part 1

oi Nao how was ur test? nailed it? :arf
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Always. - Part 1

Failed it. :arf

Well... Actually...? :notsure

Anyway, I'm going to focus on final exams for the next 1-2 weeks. Won't be signing on.

Feel free to not spam my thread to oblivion!

K thanks! :arf
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: See You May 10th~

Wish you luck Noms. Will miss your epic posts :crying
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Always. - Part 1

Failed it. :arf

Well... Actually...? :notsure

Anyway, I'm going to focus on final exams for the next 1-2 weeks. Won't be signing on.

Feel free to not spam my thread to oblivion!

K thanks! :arf
good luck, u can do it :thumbs
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: See You May 10th~

 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Always. - Part 1

I don't deal in absolutes man...:e3

I'm fangasming over Game of Thrones season 2 man, I can't be distracted :arf
Stop your silly excuses, episode 5 definitely was great but that's no reason to delay HP :hip

I'm on page 40 of GoT, Gary. Where are you? Hmmm? *foot tap*
You're reading it? :3c Awesome~ I'm pretty sure you will enjoy it, watching the first series may be easier though

Nii-chan is here to keep you on your toes. u~u
At your service my partner :cheez

I should do it for me? You just contradicted yourself :p

Don't flatter him like that :bored
You know what she meant :errr

you jelly? :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: See You May 10th~

She wouldn't start the show without reading the books first, come on dude :noworry

No. I meant flatter you as to your importance :hee
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: See You May 10th~

She wouldn't start the show without reading the books first, come on dude :noworry

No. I meant flatter you as to your importance :hee
why not, I got the impression that most people here started with the show :hmpf

I am important to her you jellyfish :hee
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top