Re: Gone until May



Oh my, what made Adi so mad?
I was just sharing the pic because I thought Kevin would like it.No, it was actually you!I think it was this avatar![]()


So Uh... New Spam thread until I get V.2?![]()
Please show me where anyone said they had a problem with it?Srsly, I don't see any problems with lawl's sig. Ecchi isn't prohibited by MH's rules as long as it's resonable. Which part of his sig is over the top?
![]()
Feminism aside, I don't see any logic why it's a bad sig. There are reasons why guys wear ecchi sets and not always have they a perverted origin. I had a K-ON set with a similiar level of ecchi and people have labeled it as one of my best sets ever, so there is no absolute rule saying that ecchi is bad.
![]()



Pssh, I cant become like that!Don't become like this kdwons
![]()
?
?