[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: I do sow~

D:
I wanna go to Phillie so I can poison you U.U
Don't go to Philly. Sure, poisoning Charlie would be fun, but what then? Nothing but a cracked bell, cobblestone streets, and cheese whiz. You'll get bored and regret the trip, no matter how satisfying it was to poison Charlie. Rumor has it that Milly goes to university in Philly, you can always visit him after you dispose of the body.
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,689
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: I do sow~

riki, I kinda hoped you could have one of the kitties T.T Still, got thing they have a new home now^^

After disposing the body, I could try to reach Milly. AFTER. You were right on that, letting Milly have access to Charlie's body would be too cruel, even for me D: And maybe Philly could be boring, but after taking care of those two, I could travel around \o/ I mean, it's not that isolated, right?

AND ZOMG, I could keep Charlie's car *-*
OMG, I forgot you're my boss XD Sry boss!







[c]Yeah dont forgot - lol. <3[/c]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: I do sow~

Well, I suppose you could travel. New York is only a short drive north, DC is a short drive south. I actually meant that Milly is another reason not to go to Philly :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I do sow~

Don't go to Philly. Sure, poisoning Charlie would be fun, but what then? Nothing but a cracked bell, cobblestone streets, and cheese whiz. You'll get bored and regret the trip, no matter how satisfying it was to poison Charlie. Rumor has it that Milly goes to university in Philly, you can always visit him after you dispose of the body.
Damnit, I was going to make some quip about she being poisoned herself by going to Philly...something to do with radiation from all the Nuclear Power Plants in that area of the country

:soclose

After disposing the body, I could try to reach Milly. AFTER. You were right on that, letting Milly have access to Charlie's body would be too cruel, even for me D: And maybe Philly could be boring, but after taking care of those two, I could travel around \o/ I mean, it's not that isolated, right?
No, but to where? New Jersey? Delaware? :yodawg
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,689
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: I do sow~

I actually meant that Milly is another reason not to go to Philly :oh
Oh o.o...
XD Nah, but seriously, I'd love to meet Charlie and Milly T.T I love those two. I mean, I'd have to go around Philly asking "are you Charlie from MH??" since he promised me a pic and NEVER FUCKING STOOD FOR HIS WORD >.> /ragingmomentgone... But it would still be awesome O: Guess I'd love to meet many americans XD


No, but to where? New Jersey? Delaware? :yodawg
Well, I'm the type that got excited by subways and eletrocnic signs @.@ I bet I could find something anywhere that would keep me charmed XD
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: I do sow~

Charlie is shady, hiding his true identity for so long from so many. We have long debated whether he is a CIA agent, superhero, or alien invader laying low. Until a photo surfaces we can not be sure.

New Jersey is a nice road, it goes straight from Philly to New York. Apparently people live on the roadside but I've never seen any. There are also some scenic factories. Delaware has beaches that are nice by the standards of the north Atlantic. The water is that beautiful shade of green, the sediment so thick you can barely see in front of you.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,689
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: I do sow~

Awnnnn I wear it as soon as my punishment finishes *-* *in 3 days, I think*

---------- Post added May 14, 2012 at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was May 13, 2012 at 11:39 PM ----------

Dafuk is happening to this country D:





Guess I won't be visiting Nana so soon @.@
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Winter came D:

winter?:yodawg
it's summer time :allthe
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Winter came D:

Winter? That? Pffft.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Winter came D:

[move]
[/move]
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Winter came D:

Did you take those pictures? I doubt it...
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Winter came D:

Snow! O.O I remember the last time I saw snow... I didn't like it. o.o
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Winter came D:

I bring sunshine /o/
Of course you do! :wtf

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Nana, the set! *.* Naisuuu~
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top