Re: I do sow~
D:
I wanna go to Phillie so I can poison you U.U
D:
I wanna go to Phillie so I can poison you U.U
Wow lolD:
I wanna go to Phillie so I can poison you U.U

Don't go to Philly. Sure, poisoning Charlie would be fun, but what then? Nothing but a cracked bell, cobblestone streets, and cheese whiz. You'll get bored and regret the trip, no matter how satisfying it was to poison Charlie. Rumor has it that Milly goes to university in Philly, you can always visit him after you dispose of the body.D:
I wanna go to Phillie so I can poison you U.U

Damnit, I was going to make some quip about she being poisoned herself by going to Philly...something to do with radiation from all the Nuclear Power Plants in that area of the countryDon't go to Philly. Sure, poisoning Charlie would be fun, but what then? Nothing but a cracked bell, cobblestone streets, and cheese whiz. You'll get bored and regret the trip, no matter how satisfying it was to poison Charlie. Rumor has it that Milly goes to university in Philly, you can always visit him after you dispose of the body.

No, but to where? New Jersey? Delaware?After disposing the body, I could try to reach Milly. AFTER. You were right on that, letting Milly have access to Charlie's body would be too cruel, even for me D: And maybe Philly could be boring, but after taking care of those two, I could travel around \o/ I mean, it's not that isolated, right?

Oh o.o...I actually meant that Milly is another reason not to go to Philly![]()
Well, I'm the type that got excited by subways and eletrocnic signs @.@ I bet I could find something anywhere that would keep me charmed XDNo, but to where? New Jersey? Delaware?![]()


Of course you do!I bring sunshine /o/
