An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: See You May 10th~

That's all? :gwah Damn, you're lucky, going as far over the limit as you were in a construction zone. The cop that pulled you over must've been a saint.
It's called charisma. I think it's up to the court to determine that though. No sign saying I'd get double fine for speeding. I did accidentally piss him off though at first when I didn't understand where to stop the car. He was nice enough though.

Besides, not the first time I've gone that fast before. :|


I was going 65 or so in a 35mph zone, bridge and construction zone. I was in a rush, late for class. v.v It's forever funny how I go 90-100mph and never get pulled over, but usually see someone else get pulled over.


Damn, you get pulled over a lot. :gwah So have I. D:


Have you ever whacked your car against another car? I can see that happening to you... at least 30e85904 times.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: See You May 10th~

Okay, I'm being a douchebag and overreacting to the hair thing okay?! :arf




Fuck off...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: See You May 10th~

You're so awkward, Gary.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: See You May 10th~

Naruto sigs. And I don't know if I would pick one, just wanted to see if you have some other good ones first.
:oh fine, here are some:











Your old Naruto avvy, niichan. Naruto was looking innocent and cutelike and all. POST ALL AVVIES PLZ.

And sigs too. :hurr
lol all is too much but here are some:







or maybe you were referring to this this rather old one? :oh



too lazy to search for more old ones

Nii-channnnnnnnn:arf

Gats is in hereeeeeeeeeee! :arf
soooo whaaaaat? :arf
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: See You May 10th~

Yeah, the old one! I might steal a sig or two from you, niichan. Maybe an avvy too. :teehee


Very suave, you awkward bear. Are you a teen?
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: See You May 10th~

Very nice job to make "regular" Naruto so pleasant to look. Which is not often the case in the manga.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: See You May 10th~

You're such an emotional teen. Reminds me of a certain moose shopper. :teehee
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: See You May 10th~

Milly learned to make dumb jokes?
​
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: See You May 10th~

Yeah, the old one! I might steal a sig or two from you, niichan. Maybe an avvy too. :teehee
who said you could just steal them? :p Guess it's fine, even Milly needs to look cool sometimes.... :hee

Very nice job to make "regular" Naruto so pleasant to look. Which is not often the case in the manga.
I guess you're right :XD some artists are really great, it always amazes me what's possible if you have the drawing skills
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: See You May 10th~

who said you could just steal them? :p Guess it's fine, even Milly needs to look cool sometimes.... :hee
Pfft, One PIece is cool as well.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: See You May 10th~

Will post picture or maybe a video post tomorrow!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: See You May 10th~

YOU KNOW. You know. At least, remember that time.

:teehee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: See You May 10th~


But she actually did it!

What happened to the hippie dream godamm you!? :gwah
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: See You May 10th~

Of course I actually did it. When I say I'm going to do something, I do it. :hmph

I want to make a before and after video, but it will take a little bit of editing. I have work for a few hours and then I'm going to my sister's graduation, so it might not be until much later tonight.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: See You May 10th~

Your avy and sig tells the kind of person Gary really is :nerd...he is into fetish-yaoi-mature rather elderly-porn.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: See You May 10th~

Your avy and sig tells the kind of person Gary really is :nerd...he is into fetish-yaoi-mature rather elderly-porn.
What does your sig say about the kind of person I am?

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Of course I actually did it. When I say I'm going to do something, I do it. :hmph

I want to make a before and after video, but it will take a little bit of editing. I have work for a few hours and then I'm going to my sister's graduation, so it might not be until much later tonight.
I just wanted an excuse to post the song, it was fitting :zomg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top