Re: See You May 10th~
Besides, not the first time I've gone that fast before. :|
I was going 65 or so in a 35mph zone, bridge and construction zone. I was in a rush, late for class. v.v It's forever funny how I go 90-100mph and never get pulled over, but usually see someone else get pulled over.
Damn, you get pulled over a lot.
So have I. D:
Have you ever whacked your car against another car? I can see that happening to you... at least 30e85904 times.
It's called charisma. I think it's up to the court to determine that though. No sign saying I'd get double fine for speeding. I did accidentally piss him off though at first when I didn't understand where to stop the car. He was nice enough though.That's all?Damn, you're lucky, going as far over the limit as you were in a construction zone. The cop that pulled you over must've been a saint.
Besides, not the first time I've gone that fast before. :|
I was going 65 or so in a 35mph zone, bridge and construction zone. I was in a rush, late for class. v.v It's forever funny how I go 90-100mph and never get pulled over, but usually see someone else get pulled over.
Damn, you get pulled over a lot.
So have I. D:Have you ever whacked your car against another car? I can see that happening to you... at least 30e85904 times.

fine, here are some:


Guess it's fine, even Milly needs to look cool sometimes.... 
some artists are really great, it always amazes me what's possible if you have the drawing skills


...he is into fetish-yaoi-mature rather elderly-porn.
