Hasa Diga Eebowai

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

Who's Jen? I think you mean Jane. :p But yeah, Brad's is simple and probably the easiest to achieve. I like simple. :)

So, are you all caught up now? I'll spoiler tag this just in case you're not. But what do you think of
the fact that they seem to be alluding to Dave and Penny as a potential couple?

Yay for pics!

Why? I thought you enjoyed the genre? :oh

It's really well done.
I do, very much. Slice of life is probably my favorite of all genres. I just haven't wanted to read or watch anything that's too heavy on romance for a while.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

Dave x Penny = no

Ah, well it's not insane romance, but it's unrequited, love-polygon type. The music is well-done. IT'S WELL DONE :yelling

I just downloaded ep 8
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

somehow an adbot keeps following Gary around. :cookiestare
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

Who's Jen? I think you mean Jane. :p But yeah, Brad's is simple and probably the easiest to achieve. I like simple. :)
Yeah I meant Jane :XD

So, are you all caught up now? I'll spoiler tag this just in case you're not. But what do you think of
the fact that they seem to be alluding to Dave and Penny as a potential couple?
As for Dave and Penny...:
It was hinted at a few episodes back in the 2nd season and then again we saw it in the finale, but of course we also see that Alex and Dave start something again. I think that's where season 3 will play off from; that love triangle; with possibly Penny being the only one who'll know about Dave and Alex but not saying anything as she's trying to subdue her feelings for him and be a good friend. I think they'd work as a couple, Penny wants a guy who will just treat her right and Dave is a romantic, a dumb one, but still a romantic and loves grand gestures.



somehow an adbot keeps following Gary around. :cookiestare
Yup, I thought it was me first, but yep, it's definitely Gary. He's got adbot fans lol :amuse
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

somehow an adbot keeps following Gary around. :cookiestare
Was it really posting after me? :lmao

I had noticed it but I didn't notice that...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

Yep, it was following you wishing you good luck about something. Is there something you're not telling us Beary? :3c
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

Yep, it was following you wishing you good luck about something. Is there something you're not telling us Beary? :3c
I saw it posting after BBB as well......so SOD OFF :arf
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

Hi cutie :3 How's life?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

i think this guy here ^ is also an adbot. nuke him.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

i think this guy here ^ is also an adbot. nuke him.
I didn't know adbots were so patronizing :iik
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

Dave x Penny = no

Ah, well it's not insane romance, but it's unrequited, love-polygon type. The music is well-done. IT'S WELL DONE :yelling

I just downloaded ep 8
I'm sure it's well done, but your description has just made it even less likely that I'll watch it soon. :p

As for Dave and Penny...:
It was hinted at a few episodes back in the 2nd season and then again we saw it in the finale, but of course we also see that Alex and Dave start something again. I think that's where season 3 will play off from; that love triangle; with possibly Penny being the only one who'll know about Dave and Alex but not saying anything as she's trying to subdue her feelings for him and be a good friend. I think they'd work as a couple, Penny wants a guy who will just treat her right and Dave is a romantic, a dumb one, but still a romantic and loves grand gestures.
I agree with Gary on this one. I don't really dig Dave x Penny... and I don't really dig Dave x Alex either. Maybe I just don't dig Dave that much, in general. :XD But I think you're probably right about them playing up the love triangle next season. And I can see how Dave and Penny could work, based on what you said about what they're looking for in a partner. I just think Dave is a bit too boring for her. :p

Hi cutie :3 How's life?
Hey yourself. <3

Life is pretty much the same. I've been trying to enjoy summer in the city, which is the best time of year here in Chicago. There's always something going on. :3 Also, I've been trying to do a little more exercising lately, to get back into shape a little more and hopefully look and feel a little better overall. A few of my friends are really into running, so I'm kind of trying that out. We'll see how it goes. I'm not sure if I'm the running type or not. So far, the bug has not bitten me yet. :XD But I'm trying.

i think this guy here ^ is also an adbot. nuke him.
:XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

What's with all the Dave hate? :o ...I like Dave :gwah



Stop being so melodramatic about Apollon...just watch it :eyeroll
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

I like Dave, too. He's just my least favorite on the show. Actually, I think he and Alex might be tied for my least favorite. But i don't dislike any of them, really. They all have their funny moments. Brad, Jane, Max, and Penny just seem to have more, imo. Why is it that you disapprove of Dave x Penny, anyway?

>.>
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

Oooh I'm excited for you and your working out, Tiffany! :blai
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

I like Dave, too. He's just my least favorite on the show. Actually, I think he and Alex might be tied for my least favorite. But i don't dislike any of them, really. They all have their funny moments. Brad, Jane, Max, and Penny just seem to have more, imo. Why is it that you disapprove of Dave x Penny, anyway?

>.>
It just doesn't seem to fit. Dave x Alex makes more sense maybe? I think Penny dating a different guy every episode is pretty funny, but maybe it will get old. Not sure.

...:cookiestare It's just a show :yelling
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

Goodsie, you go girl...If running is not the best option, then try something else...it's always good to get in shape :hee.....
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

Okay I watched about six episodes of Happy Endings and...

I deleted it from my HD. :cookiestare

not impressed.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

Okay I watched about six episodes of Happy Endings and...

I deleted it from my HD. :cookiestare

not impressed.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

I'm too cool for it :hip
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

You're kidding :gwah

But....Brad....:wtf and "Year of Penny" :crying
 
Top