Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?
Who's Jen? I think you mean Jane.
But yeah, Brad's is simple and probably the easiest to achieve. I like simple. 
So, are you all caught up now? I'll spoiler tag this just in case you're not. But what do you think of
Yay for pics!
Who's Jen? I think you mean Jane.
But yeah, Brad's is simple and probably the easiest to achieve. I like simple. 
So, are you all caught up now? I'll spoiler tag this just in case you're not. But what do you think of
the fact that they seem to be alluding to Dave and Penny as a potential couple?
Yay for pics!
I do, very much. Slice of life is probably my favorite of all genres. I just haven't wanted to read or watch anything that's too heavy on romance for a while.Why? I thought you enjoyed the genre?
It's really well done.









...I like Dave 


.....

and "Year of Penny" 