Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.
Of course it is
Yeah, it's telling and apropos
Of course it is

Yeah, it's telling and apropos





I know right?![]()
What.. why.. MY FEELS.
I'd love to see a King card with Loki sitting on the throne with his usual "Tom leg spread" 

Don't go there!LOL~ His way of sitting is so.. distracting.![]()
too late? 

. My eyes felt so violated to say the least 


[/move]Remind me not to google "Loki Leg Spread" again...

Of course you are, I read your article![]()
Remind me not to google "Loki Leg Spread" again...

those loki gif, u guys are groupies or what?![]()
And yeah, rather than an article, it's more of an argumentative text in which I try to persuade people to like him.
Not that I recall, I'll check again tomorrow if you want....Well, that's all I can do for an article that I wrote the night before the deadline.And yeah, rather than an article, it's more of an argumentative text in which I try to persuade people to like him.
We have printed the magazine, but it turned out that the article was too long so my friend cut the last two sections. It ended rather abruptly but well.. we had no choice. I didn't put much hope in my own articles, but at least by compiling it with the articles from my friends and designing it to be a simple but good magazine, I think we will still get good score for it. *shrug*
Even though I didn't expect much from the content of my own writing, I still want it to be perfect in grammar and spelling. I hope there's no grammatical mistake.![]()
