The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

Of course it is :cheez

Yeah, it's telling and apropos :derp
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

Oh well... Indeed it is, isn't it? :cheez
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.



---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

I made an avy out of it too :x3
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.



What.. why.. MY FEELS.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

LOL~ His way of sitting is so.. distracting. :hurr
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

Nah, too late. I've gone there since long time ago.... :cheez
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

I remember seeing a set of gifs and images with that pose; focusing on a particular area :derp. My eyes felt so violated to say the least :paperbag
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

I usually try to avoid looking there; sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Well, most of the time I'm too focused on his eyes though, so I think I'm safe. :hee
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

Of course you are, I read your article :derp
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

[move]:dancin[/move]
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

Remind me not to google "Loki Leg Spread" again...
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

those loki gif, u guys are groupies or what? -_-;
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

Of course you are, I read your article :derp


---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Remind me not to google "Loki Leg Spread" again...





:3c

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

those loki gif, u guys are groupies or what? -_-;

 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

Okay so I read your article/story and I liked it. It was good, though I expected more to be honest. It was quite informative, solid structure and I found out things about Tom that I didn't know(mostly because I've never looked him up) but it felt like you were trying to convince the reader of his qualities; be it personal or professional and it's easy to tell that you are a fan writing that IMO.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

Well, that's all I can do for an article that I wrote the night before the deadline. :fail And yeah, rather than an article, it's more of an argumentative text in which I try to persuade people to like him.
We have printed the magazine, but it turned out that the article was too long so my friend cut the last two sections. It ended rather abruptly but well.. we had no choice. I didn't put much hope in my own articles, but at least by compiling it with the articles from my friends and designing it to be a simple but good magazine, I think we will still get good score for it. *shrug*
Even though I didn't expect much from the content of my own writing, I still want it to be perfect in grammar and spelling. I hope there's no grammatical mistake. :derp
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

Well, that's all I can do for an article that I wrote the night before the deadline. :fail And yeah, rather than an article, it's more of an argumentative text in which I try to persuade people to like him.
We have printed the magazine, but it turned out that the article was too long so my friend cut the last two sections. It ended rather abruptly but well.. we had no choice. I didn't put much hope in my own articles, but at least by compiling it with the articles from my friends and designing it to be a simple but good magazine, I think we will still get good score for it. *shrug*
Even though I didn't expect much from the content of my own writing, I still want it to be perfect in grammar and spelling. I hope there's no grammatical mistake. :derp
Not that I recall, I'll check again tomorrow if you want....
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

No, you don't have to. If you don't recall, that's good enough. :derp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top