Zeromcd, could you tell me where you're getting the 31-50 ranks from the Oricon? I can't find anywhere on the Oricon's site or anywhere on 2ch where they post those. If you don't wanna say it publicly, could you send a PM?
Haikyuu volume 1 has lots of extras so I'm glad I purchased it, kinda regretting not purchasing Pajama.
Though, I'm curious to know where you might've heard that?i heard that there will be a news about hunter x hunter in WSJ 29 is it out or not yet
let's see i heard or let me says it i read it in a picture for hunter x hunter last week in the anime discussion and it said a big news about the spiders in the 29 issue of WSJThough, I'm curious to know where you might've heard that?
It was probably the announcement of their voice actors.let's see i heard or let me says it i read it in a picture for hunter x hunter last week in the anime discussion and it said a big news about the spiders in the 29 issue of WSJ


Since it's coming out just a day before the movie (likely to promote said movie) I wonder if Kishi's going to include a special chapter in the volume like Mashima's doing for Vol. 33??* Naruto #61 will be released on July 27th. This is because the new Naruto movie will be premiering on July 28th.
yup, 26 page special for the new anime~There'll be a special chapter of Binbougami ga?